Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Fun filled workplace mainly into e publishing. Not much to learn on software technologies and learn some of the process followed in SDLC. Salaray is the main concern here.
Pros
fun activities
Cons
salary
Good for Fresher..Less Job Guarantee and Growth in career... 1-2 years working is better... Please consider twice and thrice before joining this company...
Very average .. no good environment, no good salary , no benefits. Just we can get experience in Field, short time project , employee benefits not there
Company going down the hill now and will pull you also down if you dont have any voice in the company. They fire at will; fire both individually & even whole teams, even those who had worked there for over 10 years. Targets the person whom the supervisor/incharges dont like and fires them. The only reason they cite is "you are a non-performer." Will not allot work properly once they decide to fire you, & say you didnt meet target. Will not give proper time to learn & grow; practises favortism, i.e., the person who does average work like you, with same amount of errors will be retained, while you will be fired especially if you dont have any support of old timers/influence at management level. Worst damage to your resume & career. Stay away from Chennai branch if you dont know anyone there, theres a high chance of getting fired anytime - even if you sincerely stay back for 12 hours & even work on weekends. Even if you had achieved a good name/client appreciation at your old company, these partial people will brand you an "idiot" with enough proofs (that they orchestrate). Its a dog-eat-dog place @ Chennai, as the old timer people are trying to survive at the cost of innocent/backgroundless joinees by framing them as inefficient, and showing off themselves as capable. Please stay away.
Such a worst company ever. they assigned me work but they never payed for the work which i finished in time. No one would respond to any mail. No work ethics. Fraud people
Pros
nothing
Cons
they wont pay, no response for mails
Its really nice company, very good peoples nature of jobs is good promotion year to year Good Salary but management very worst. that's all, ok
Pros
no commands
Cons
no commands
Fun place to work. Flexible in timing. The co-ordination among the employees are great and very helpful. We can learn lot of new things here. The only issue is about the salary range they are offering .
Very good place for learning. Very tough to maintain work life balance as the work pressure will be high due to high expectations. The best thing that impressed me in Hurix is that there is no dress code.
Typically worked at well. I jumped desktop support level to senior desktop level support. I acted team lead of 5 members. Co-workers and senior activities is very good.
nothing to say. this my career starter. for fresher they provide best feel so i love and till i have the momentts in mind its no just office family...
I like that job. I have improve my knowledge in this office. All workers are speak with me quickly as a friend. Any doubts means my seniors are cleared quickly.
This was my first job. I have learned a lot through my job at Hurix . The work culture is a comfortable,good,fun .There was always room for growth but employees were definitely appreciated for hard work and had opportunities for advancement..
Pros
casual work culture
Cons
I like this job because no software development would be complete without a tester. Nice place to work , Hurix gave me such a wonderful gateway, Around 400 peoples are working there.
Pros
Free coffee and biscuits
Cons
Long working hours
Nice and calm environment which would give energy to work efficiently. Managers and employee relationship would be friendly. So we would approach them easily for project related doubts. I never ever worked like a great company. Co-workers is so important to finish the project. There is no partiality between senior with junior. Every Friday HR Team would conduct a Funny games in cafeteria. That would be very enjoyable to all..
Nice workplace and caring employees. Best place for leaning and enhancing knowledge in manual testing, Bug tracking, professionalisms
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
• Taking responsibility for Client satisfaction and Organizational needs • Involving in Customer Complaint Analysis – both Internal and Client; and identifying Root Cause and CAPA • Segregating Internal Errors and Maintaining Documentation • Process Improvement — Involved in setting up the process and follow-up • Projecting IDRE and EDRE; and Rework Strategy • Upgrading Management Information System • Creating Specification and Template checking / Matching Specification with Template / Preparing Mock-up sample against Client Specification • Allocating Projects and coordinating the Team • To extensively train people on QC and QA activities — Conducting Internal Training to Trainees, QC and Composition Team; Preparing Training Material and Evaluating their performance • Achieving Pre Sales and getting opportunity for new projects — Involved in creating various templates for large wing customers like MGH, Harcourt Achieve, Sage Publishers, ICAI, Elsevier, Wiley; includes Books, ePub etc. (Hands of experience on Pre Sales) • Involving in analysis of input material and preparing checklist before starting the production • Projecting week wise Quality data and conducting Defect Prevention Council meeting to the Management • Involving in Resource Utilization • Working with Clients like Wiley, MGH, Harcourt Achieve, Sage Publishers, ICAI, Elsevier
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Salary, Growth
A place to learn and experience knowledge and grow along with the company.Our efforts were considered and much appreciated.
1) You will not feel the press, because of the flexible work timing. 2) Attrition is very less in this company. 3) Managers are very cooperative 4) You will see a mixed culture in Hurix,
Pros
Free Breakfast and Dinner, Lunch at subsidized rate.
Cons
8 hour work timing
Hurix systems one of the leading E-Publishing company in India. Hurix is the leading digital content solutions provider to global educational publishers, institutions and corporates. Our product and service solutions provide effective, compelling.
Pros
For Shifting user's the company will provided breakfast and dinner for free.
* Good * Scheduling and task allocating * Good * Helpful * Not anything * Every Friday they making a fun games
Hurix will guide how to handle the critical pressure situations in project development and release