Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Please join as a permanent employee. Don't go for contract basis otherwise your job will not secure. Good environment to work and good collegues. You will love to work.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long working hours
There are more managers than Developers in this company. All the Managers are hired from one Management College throughout the years. Seems like the Hiring Team for the Managers have a special liking towards the Management College.
Good team to work with: *Management a has changed since I have worked, and heard the new one is also good *Creatively aspiring *Have learnt people skills *Work culture is fast pace *lunch is also provided as part of perks
It's a SME Small Medium Enterprise. They try hard to give a superior product. But the team is mediocre and management is not focused on any innovation.
"My best performer was always saving the day when a project went wrong or a system blew up," said an IT management acquaintance. "But when things were going well, he just couldn't let down. It is in these types of situations where I watch for signs of fatigue and anxiety.
I have been working at Hurix full-time (More than a year) Pros 1) Better exposure for freshers. 2) Good learning platform. 3) Can learn new technologies. Cons 1) No salary hike even completed our 2 years. 2) Internal politics. 3) No recognition for working employees. Advice to Management Please recognise the talents, else you might miss them.
I have enjoyed working with Hurix Systems, The managers are supportive and I have had great learning experience working with them. Timely salary and great work culture.
Pros
Management, Clients
Cons
Review System (Appraisal)
A typical day at work involves reviewing the product, managing the team and getting releases done on a weekly basis. New features, New User Interfaces are created to enhance the product, general tasks discussions with team members and provide extra support to developers and management in solving issues regards to UI or UX of the product.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
This company.helps.me to build my confidence also gives me chance to start my carrer....i have learned lot of things from here not only related to process but also the other things which helps me in future
Awesome company with a vibrant sales team. But the team is transient as there are high attrition. My day starts with Agile updates, Working on priorities and trying to close deals every day.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Processes need to be in place
Great place for fresher to learn. We can dirty your hands on any possible technology that the company is working on. Not the best place for work life balance
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
Long working hours, No Milestone defined
Learned a lot about Project management. A very good place for a fresher to start his career in project management. Got to know to handle oneself under pressure. Understanding Client accents from across the globe helped me improve in a better Client Communication. Most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Lot of exposure in terms of work I did. It was not only project management but design, analysis and testing as well.
Pros
A very good Organization for a fresher to join.
Cons
Working late hours
If you are looking for some position where you find to your work stretching limit. Please try Hurix System. If you are looking for creativity,Innovation and research. please don't join Hurix System.
Pros
late night dinner
Cons
very long hours, no job security
The company management is very good. Nice place to learn. Co workers are very helpful. Had good experience with hurix. You would have balanced life while working in hurix.
I am happy with work with this company but I work on this company on the payroll of TekShapers Software solution private limited.
good company for fresher and who willing to settle in mumbai
i have got strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle (STLC) working
Pros
Nice work culture
Cons
No transportation
worked at many good project/ product in Hurix system pvt ltd
Hurix is very good with environmet wise and fun wise but not good for salary wise
Learnt project management skills on PMI guidelines. Agile methods. New domain of LMS and CMS.
Good environment to work and good learning curve for freshers.
Pros
Supportive Management