Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Employee Reviews for Executive

Learned a lot about Project management. A very good place for a fresher to start his career in project management. Got to know to handle oneself under pressure. Understanding Client accents from across the globe helped me improve in a better Client Communication. Most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Lot of exposure in terms of work I did. It was not only project management but design, analysis and testing as well.
Pros
A very good Organization for a fresher to join.
Cons
Working late hours
Lot more to learn for freshersLoads of pressures but have to handle in order to learn & grow.
Pros
extremly vast learning
Cons
no time limit for work
Working at hurix was good,When i joined it ,the infrastructure was new ,littlebit challenging to streamline the admin process in given time, got lots of support from my senoir & support teamSupport team, without them it was impossible to streamline the process in the given time frame.Overall it was fun & good environment working with Hurix system.Hurix was located inside Seepz (Spcial Economic Zone) Hardest part of the job was to streamine the seepz process with custom officials.Most enjoyable part for me was to arrange event management like Movie,Picnic,Monthend carousal cake,Sports,Festival celebrations & other evet activities for the employees.
Pros
can work indipendently
Cons
lots of things, but managed properly.