Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Culture reviews

I have been working at Hurix full-time (More than a year) Pros 1) Better exposure for freshers. 2) Good learning platform. 3) Can learn new technologies. Cons 1) No salary hike even completed our 2 years. 2) Internal politics. 3) No recognition for working employees. Advice to Management Please recognise the talents, else you might miss them.
I have learn different kind of work in hurix. In my work place no pressure of work. Collegue very cooperative. Very friendly climate and suppotive senior and management team.
Good team to work with: *Management a has changed since I have worked, and heard the new one is also good *Creatively aspiring *Have learnt people skills *Work culture is fast pace *lunch is also provided as part of perks
I have enjoyed working with Hurix Systems, The managers are supportive and I have had great learning experience working with them. Timely salary and great work culture.
Pros
Management, Clients
Cons
Review System (Appraisal)
Typically worked at well. I jumped desktop support level to senior desktop level support. I acted team lead of 5 members. Co-workers and senior activities is very good.
This was my first job. I have learned a lot through my job at Hurix . The work culture is a comfortable,good,fun .There was always room for growth but employees were definitely appreciated for hard work and had opportunities for advancement..
Pros
casual work culture
Cons
1) You will not feel the press, because of the flexible work timing. 2) Attrition is very less in this company. 3) Managers are very cooperative 4) You will see a mixed culture in Hurix,
Pros
Free Breakfast and Dinner, Lunch at subsidized rate.
Cons
8 hour work timing
Nice place to work and of the management is very friendly and of course the co workers are professionally trained
Pros
Timings
Cons
occasionally night shifts
i have got strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle (STLC) working
Pros
Nice work culture
Cons
No transportation
Growth and culture is good.Enjoy working hour. Calleages are gud.
Pros
We can learn here
Cons
long hours working not possible for girls
1. Typical day is at training period work. 2. In technical field learned the technologies and learn how to give the sloution in simple manner. 3. Excellent management. 4. They Dedicate himself in the work. 5. Rework 6.Working with my team members.
happy to have that like company,fun,learning,friendly co-workers and enjoyable.etc