Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Job Security & Advancement reviews

Stressful workload,but for learning so many things are there new concept ,new technology. familiar work life. Flexible time , work from home easy for employees.
Good for Fresher..Less Job Guarantee and Growth in career... 1-2 years working is better... Please consider twice and thrice before joining this company...
Very average .. no good environment, no good salary , no benefits. Just we can get experience in Field, short time project , employee benefits not there
Company going down the hill now and will pull you also down if you dont have any voice in the company. They fire at will; fire both individually & even whole teams, even those who had worked there for over 10 years. Targets the person whom the supervisor/incharges dont like and fires them. The only reason they cite is "you are a non-performer." Will not allot work properly once they decide to fire you, & say you didnt meet target. Will not give proper time to learn & grow; practises favortism, i.e., the person who does average work like you, with same amount of errors will be retained, while you will be fired especially if you dont have any support of old timers/influence at management level. Worst damage to your resume & career. Stay away from Chennai branch if you dont know anyone there, theres a high chance of getting fired anytime - even if you sincerely stay back for 12 hours & even work on weekends. Even if you had achieved a good name/client appreciation at your old company, these partial people will brand you an "idiot" with enough proofs (that they orchestrate). Its a dog-eat-dog place @ Chennai, as the old timer people are trying to survive at the cost of innocent/backgroundless joinees by framing them as inefficient, and showing off themselves as capable. Please stay away.
Fun at work, learning creative product-based company festivals celebrations converting theoretical knowledge to practical knowledge Agile implementation Daily standups
Good team to work with: *Management a has changed since I have worked, and heard the new one is also good *Creatively aspiring *Have learnt people skills *Work culture is fast pace *lunch is also provided as part of perks
I have learnt new technologies and its a good place for freshers to start a career in IT. Management is not that good. Good people to work around. Long working hours.
Please join as a permanent employee. Don't go for contract basis otherwise your job will not secure. Good environment to work and good collegues. You will love to work.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long working hours
Its really nice company, very good peoples nature of jobs is good promotion year to year Good Salary but management very worst. that's all, ok
Pros
no commands
Cons
no commands
Fun place to work. Flexible in timing. The co-ordination among the employees are great and very helpful. We can learn lot of new things here. The only issue is about the salary range they are offering .
Very good place for learning. Very tough to maintain work life balance as the work pressure will be high due to high expectations. The best thing that impressed me in Hurix is that there is no dress code.
This company.helps.me to build my confidence also gives me chance to start my carrer....i have learned lot of things from here not only related to process but also the other things which helps me in future
nothing to say. this my career starter. for fresher they provide best feel so i love and till i have the momentts in mind its no just office family...
I like that job. I have improve my knowledge in this office. All workers are speak with me quickly as a friend. Any doubts means my seniors are cleared quickly.
This was my first job. I have learned a lot through my job at Hurix . The work culture is a comfortable,good,fun .There was always room for growth but employees were definitely appreciated for hard work and had opportunities for advancement..
Pros
casual work culture
Cons
Great place for fresher to learn. We can dirty your hands on any possible technology that the company is working on. Not the best place for work life balance
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
Long working hours, No Milestone defined
Learned a lot about Project management. A very good place for a fresher to start his career in project management. Got to know to handle oneself under pressure. Understanding Client accents from across the globe helped me improve in a better Client Communication. Most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Lot of exposure in terms of work I did. It was not only project management but design, analysis and testing as well.
Pros
A very good Organization for a fresher to join.
Cons
Working late hours
If you are looking for some position where you find to your work stretching limit. Please try Hurix System. If you are looking for creativity,Innovation and research. please don't join Hurix System.
Pros
late night dinner
Cons
very long hours, no job security
A place to learn and experience knowledge and grow along with the company.Our efforts were considered and much appreciated.
The company management is very good. Nice place to learn. Co workers are very helpful. Had good experience with hurix. You would have balanced life while working in hurix.
I am happy with work with this company but I work on this company on the payroll of TekShapers Software solution private limited.