Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Work-Life Balance reviews

Stressful workload,but for learning so many things are there new concept ,new technology. familiar work life. Flexible time , work from home easy for employees.
Good for Fresher..Less Job Guarantee and Growth in career... 1-2 years working is better... Please consider twice and thrice before joining this company...
Its a good company, it is like prove your talent and get paid. I worked there for shot period, my personal problems. company is good, good pay, good facilities.
Very good place for learning. Very tough to maintain work life balance as the work pressure will be high due to high expectations. The best thing that impressed me in Hurix is that there is no dress code.
A typical day at work involves reviewing the product, managing the team and getting releases done on a weekly basis. New features, New User Interfaces are created to enhance the product, general tasks discussions with team members and provide extra support to developers and management in solving issues regards to UI or UX of the product.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
A we are following Agile methodology, so our day start with Stand-up meeting which include query solving also, after that whole day work and again end with closing meeting
nothing to say. this my career starter. for fresher they provide best feel so i love and till i have the momentts in mind its no just office family...
I like that job. I have improve my knowledge in this office. All workers are speak with me quickly as a friend. Any doubts means my seniors are cleared quickly.
This was my first job. I have learned a lot through my job at Hurix . The work culture is a comfortable,good,fun .There was always room for growth but employees were definitely appreciated for hard work and had opportunities for advancement..
Pros
casual work culture
Cons
Awesome company with a vibrant sales team. But the team is transient as there are high attrition. My day starts with Agile updates, Working on priorities and trying to close deals every day.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Processes need to be in place
Great place for fresher to learn. We can dirty your hands on any possible technology that the company is working on. Not the best place for work life balance
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
Long working hours, No Milestone defined
If you are looking for some position where you find to your work stretching limit. Please try Hurix System. If you are looking for creativity,Innovation and research. please don't join Hurix System.
Pros
late night dinner
Cons
very long hours, no job security
I am happy with work with this company but I work on this company on the payroll of TekShapers Software solution private limited.
good company for fresher and who willing to settle in mumbai
Nice place to work and of the management is very friendly and of course the co workers are professionally trained
Pros
Timings
Cons
occasionally night shifts
daily Status meeting with Team and also with Management Company given me the motivation for decision making and also encourage to do more certification courses. well supported team to work in the flexibility hours( late nights and week ends) A job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization. Quality of work was excellent, worked on latest technologies at the time Good Leadership Growth is directly dependent on the quality of work
Pros
Fantastic work environment that really promotes self development
Cons
Most of the project tend to have long working hours
The Job security was not there. Salary Was not good. Working in the company was had to work for extra hours.
Pros
Free LUNCH
Cons
JOB Security Was not there
Growth and culture is good.Enjoy working hour. Calleages are gud.
Pros
We can learn here
Cons
long hours working not possible for girls