Hurix Systems PVT LTD

Hurix Systems PVT LTD Employee Reviews

Stressful workload,but for learning so many things are there new concept ,new technology. familiar work life. Flexible time , work from home easy for employees.
I have enjoyed working with Hurix Systems, The managers are supportive and I have had great learning experience working with them. Timely salary and great work culture.
Pros
Management, Clients
Cons
Review System (Appraisal)
Very good place for learning. Very tough to maintain work life balance as the work pressure will be high due to high expectations. The best thing that impressed me in Hurix is that there is no dress code.
A typical day at work involves reviewing the product, managing the team and getting releases done on a weekly basis. New features, New User Interfaces are created to enhance the product, general tasks discussions with team members and provide extra support to developers and management in solving issues regards to UI or UX of the product.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
Typically worked at well. I jumped desktop support level to senior desktop level support. I acted team lead of 5 members. Co-workers and senior activities is very good.
A we are following Agile methodology, so our day start with Stand-up meeting which include query solving also, after that whole day work and again end with closing meeting
This company.helps.me to build my confidence also gives me chance to start my carrer....i have learned lot of things from here not only related to process but also the other things which helps me in future
nothing to say. this my career starter. for fresher they provide best feel so i love and till i have the momentts in mind its no just office family...
I like that job. I have improve my knowledge in this office. All workers are speak with me quickly as a friend. Any doubts means my seniors are cleared quickly.
This was my first job. I have learned a lot through my job at Hurix . The work culture is a comfortable,good,fun .There was always room for growth but employees were definitely appreciated for hard work and had opportunities for advancement..
Pros
casual work culture
Cons
Awesome company with a vibrant sales team. But the team is transient as there are high attrition. My day starts with Agile updates, Working on priorities and trying to close deals every day.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Processes need to be in place
I like this job because no software development would be complete without a tester. Nice place to work , Hurix gave me such a wonderful gateway, Around 400 peoples are working there.
Pros
Free coffee and biscuits
Cons
Long working hours
Nice and calm environment which would give energy to work efficiently. Managers and employee relationship would be friendly. So we would approach them easily for project related doubts. I never ever worked like a great company. Co-workers is so important to finish the project. There is no partiality between senior with junior. Every Friday HR Team would conduct a Funny games in cafeteria. That would be very enjoyable to all..
Nice workplace and caring employees. Best place for leaning and enhancing knowledge in manual testing, Bug tracking, professionalisms
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great place for fresher to learn. We can dirty your hands on any possible technology that the company is working on. Not the best place for work life balance
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
Long working hours, No Milestone defined
• Taking responsibility for Client satisfaction and Organizational needs • Involving in Customer Complaint Analysis – both Internal and Client; and identifying Root Cause and CAPA • Segregating Internal Errors and Maintaining Documentation • Process Improvement — Involved in setting up the process and follow-up • Projecting IDRE and EDRE; and Rework Strategy • Upgrading Management Information System • Creating Specification and Template checking / Matching Specification with Template / Preparing Mock-up sample against Client Specification • Allocating Projects and coordinating the Team • To extensively train people on QC and QA activities — Conducting Internal Training to Trainees, QC and Composition Team; Preparing Training Material and Evaluating their performance • Achieving Pre Sales and getting opportunity for new projects — Involved in creating various templates for large wing customers like MGH, Harcourt Achieve, Sage Publishers, ICAI, Elsevier, Wiley; includes Books, ePub etc. (Hands of experience on Pre Sales) • Involving in analysis of input material and preparing checklist before starting the production • Projecting week wise Quality data and conducting Defect Prevention Council meeting to the Management • Involving in Resource Utilization • Working with Clients like Wiley, MGH, Harcourt Achieve, Sage Publishers, ICAI, Elsevier
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Salary, Growth
Learned a lot about Project management. A very good place for a fresher to start his career in project management. Got to know to handle oneself under pressure. Understanding Client accents from across the globe helped me improve in a better Client Communication. Most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Lot of exposure in terms of work I did. It was not only project management but design, analysis and testing as well.
Pros
A very good Organization for a fresher to join.
Cons
Working late hours
If you are looking for some position where you find to your work stretching limit. Please try Hurix System. If you are looking for creativity,Innovation and research. please don't join Hurix System.
Pros
late night dinner
Cons
very long hours, no job security
working with this company means help to enhance your skill-set Good All co workers are helpful and management is good what else various kinds of devices are easily available for testing
A place to learn and experience knowledge and grow along with the company.Our efforts were considered and much appreciated.
The company management is very good. Nice place to learn. Co workers are very helpful. Had good experience with hurix. You would have balanced life while working in hurix.