Husys Consulting Pvt Ltd

Husys Consulting Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Good Good Good v vGood Good

A review is an evaluation of a publication, service, or company such as a movie, video game, musical composition, book; a piece of hardware like a car, home appliance, or computer; or an event or performance, such as a live music concert, play, musical theater show, dance show, or art exhibition.

Good

Nice learning collaborative work culture team work good work culture good exposure towards hr activities long timings overall good experience working there I learnt a lot

Management Review

Work at my office is good. Learned how to handles management issues Workplace culture is good hardest part of my job is management support Enjoyable part of my job - nothing

Cons

Bad management

Good

over all a good place to learn, simple and down to earth culture, client focussed, ... more of social change and give something to the society first than profit driven the only indian consulting org which is listed in NSE - rated as the best SME Award

Pros

a place of opportunity

Cons

compensation

Best Place to Learn

Not concerned about attrition rate. Quality of service is not up to the mark. Deploying semi skilled No clear thought about future plans.

Supportive management

Management was supportive of learning across functions. Coworkers were learners and willing to share their learning. I could get experience in training, performance management, business development, marketing, recruitment etc.

Liberal culture with supportive management

Being a startup, Husys Consulting has a culture that was supportive in terms of allowances to make mistakes and grow through it. It also encouraged employees to take up any additional activity within the organisation which could support the firm financially. We were able to move across departments quickly and learn as much as we could absorb. During my tenure at Husys, I could understand the process of recruitment, training, performance management, business development, marketing. Co-workers were open to learning and sharing the information learnt. Being mostly involved with the training department where or course, Mission HR, was built around bridging the gap between the expectations from an HR in a corporate environment and their academic learning at college. A typical day would include meeting with students (a batch came in every 3 months), training them for a few hours while simultaneously assigning them into projects for the day. The hardest part of the job yet the most rewarding part of the job was seeing the trainees who came in to office, understand what we wanted to teach them and get them integrated into the work schedule at Husys.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Specialization after a point in career.

Worst place to work

Unprofessional organization with no security for the job......One good example is that, 2 years ago my son got operated and as per offer we are covered under Group mediclaim policy but after submitting the bills till date reimbursement was not done as my son name was not included in the policy. They wont even respond your calls or for emails for the employee grievances.

Small Organization with Limited Opportunities

Husys is a very small organization that supports small and medium size enterprises in setting up HR organization for its clients. While the area of work is very good indeed, the management and the people can do a better job being visionaries rather than just concentrate on short-term profits.

Pros

Learning New work

Cons

Mis-Management, Not employee friendly

Its a HR Functions Management company

I have learnt here about Corporate Sales.How to generate a leads and convert that leads into sales

Pros

Freindly Environment

Cons

6 working days

Hr

Complete recruitment life cycle.Dealig with clients and SME's.

Experience of working as HR with improvement in the knowledge,skill & ability

Working with Atlanta Computer Institute, got exposure to the outer world that motivated me to take up MBA program for 2 years because it boosted my morale to become passionate to manage resources.After the completion of the MBA, got selected through open campus recruitment for the position of Associate HR where I got an opportunity to learn many things such as handling recruitment, designing policies, taking up interviews, talking & behaving as HR professional, attending seminars & meetings, taking up training & development sessions etc.

Pros

transformation into a professional hr, clarification of hr & management concepts.

Cons

long working hours, no professionalism at my own office, no reimbursements done

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husys Consulting Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Husys Consulting Pvt Ltd with