Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Good Meaningful JobLearning is very good. Best in league,Management- the Western Bosses are very good. Local bosses could be a bit better.Though Salary is low, learning is very good.Got International exposure from there.
Pros
Good Learning, Mutual respect, International quality
Cons
Strenuous work, Salary was slightly lower
Pros.- 1.Very understanding staff 2. Best for girls 3. They held many activities every week for their employeesCon's. 1. Long hours
Company have very good team to trained the employees in very short time.management is very nice to understand everything about to the employees. Foods are very tasty.
It was fun to be their I served my duty as a Yoga Instructor and gym instructor in Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort, I left my job just because they are not giving my post title to be for which they appoint me.
Good place to work. But be careful with some management personal. But overall excellent team to work with. Lots of things to learn. All are very friendly and caring.
Pros
Decent food, pickup/ drop facilities
Cons
Long working hours, micro management
Nice work culture. Supportive management. Work life balance. Career growth. Cultural activities. Personal attention by senior staff. Get to learn new things, exposure to other departments if you are interested.
Pros
Best in industry
Cons
All good
Work- life balance is terrible. Most of the time it was understaffed. The management only realises your value after you have given your resignation .
Pros
Loads of work so can learn alot.
Cons
Long hours, low paying
Very good organisation to work with. Hyatt provide so many benefits to it's employees like free medical services, free meals at hotel for staff for both employees contractual and permanent staff, pick up and drop facility, etc
Pros
Free lunch, neat and clean dress.
Cons
Health care.
Hyatt has given me the chance to express myself as an individual and has included me in the decision making of day today operations. It has provided me a platform to develop my skills on an individual level as well as on a company level. Throughout my journey I feel like I have gained the tools to perform at any organization in the hospitality field.
If get a chance to work again, I will take the opportunity. Work culture is really professional, lots of things to learn and many learning modules for upcoming career.
Nice place, centrally located,good food, good service, good ambience. Very nice staff and restaurant manager Good breakfast.Great location, good ambiance, nice rooms, value for money.
Pros
Buffet
I love working with them.the staff is very friendly and supporting we will be having food & safety class,and manymore conducted by the h.r team And the lockers room is been maintained clean and Neat....
Pros
Night drop for every 2 hours
Currently I am looking for job to work in the hospitality sector. I would be happy to work with Hyatt as I have completed my training with them. Hoping to hear from you.
Punctuality, Responsibility & Accountability, Corporate Culture, Supportive Management, Coperative Employee, Unfavourable Weather Conditions, Training & Seminars.
Pros
Free Snacks & Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
I will definitely recommend this place for work, good helpful people to work with. Decent Management and overall, fair environment to growth and learn.
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
Low Security
when i came to hyatt i dont have so much experince and skills in hotel industry,i learn so many thing here and they are good take care of the staff and food is really nice and good.if i have a chance to go there back i will go back again.
Pros
free food for staff
Cons
location
Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.
Pros
incentives, knowledge
Cons
long hours of work
It's a stressful/hard work Environment as an industrial trainee. You will be worked to your limits. But there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Pros
Name brand
Cons
Very stressful, hard for work-life balance
One of most responsibilities and have experienced with all incidents and wonderful moments are with lovable characters along with those days unbelievable experiences
Pros
Cons
Exactly
Its not a place to work educated people there was no proper procedure to follow,HR is very very worst in that place.they are not respect the employees,there is a no 3 par stock of linen in housekeeping department we worked more than 12 hours every day
The best place to work and learn. Hyatt really cares for the employees. Good management, very supportive. Hyatt is the best hospitality to work......
  1. Employee Reviews