Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Horrible experience

Hours were awful and people weren’t helpful. I worked in the restaurant and also did room service. Doing room service was difficult to get multiple orders done at once due to poor computer system. When you are working for tips, it’s impossible to get many orders done at once.

Pros

Free breakfast lunch dinner buffet

Cons

Having the kitchen in basement made it difficult to get food to people in timely manner.

Same role

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

Pros

incentives, knowledge

Cons

long hours of work

I love Hyatt regency Ahmedabad

I really miss those days .. working with your company was so good and really enjoyed.once again I thankyou so much that I was in the part of the team ..

Pros

Stay positive

Cons

Spread the love

Over all good

Its ok It's a pleasure to work in Hyatt, very good team I ever got , All team members and supervisors are so kind and helpful, coordinating with each other. Great support from manager.

4,740