Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Interesting and challenging serving job at a gorgeous restaurant

This location overlooks Boston Harbor and is near the airport. It has a gorgeous view, and interesting travellers from all over the world. We had many weddings take place there, so you can imagine the energy was very positive. The money was great as well. And I felt very appreciated by the management. The benefits are very good, and HR is very responsive.

Pros

Great benefits, free parking, annual raises, free food in the cafeteria, beautiful sunsets

Cons

When large hotel events migrate to the restaurant/bar it can get chaotic. Also, as an airport hotel, I didn't get to meet many locals. And lastly, most of the guests have been travelling, so they can be crankier than normal.

Same role

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

Pros

incentives, knowledge

Cons

long hours of work

I love Hyatt regency Ahmedabad

I really miss those days .. working with your company was so good and really enjoyed.once again I thankyou so much that I was in the part of the team ..

Pros

Stay positive

Cons

Spread the love

Over all good

Its ok It's a pleasure to work in Hyatt, very good team I ever got , All team members and supervisors are so kind and helpful, coordinating with each other. Great support from manager.

4,736
2,714
1,427

Compare Hyatt with

• Hyatt
  • Interesting and challenging serving job at a gorgeous restaurant