Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Luxury standards

Firstly I am to pleasure work with Hyatt and I been a favor Waiter for regular guest.secondly i have learned to handle different sort of guest . The management providing us great liberty and monthly 8 week of providing.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Uniform not satisfied

Same role

Nice place to work

Best place to work.If u have chance to work with Hyatt please go for it. This company has very fast growing opportunity if we have talent.management looks people talent and hard work they offer a upper position.

Pros

Cons

More time we need to work bcoz to make guest happy.there is no issuse in that
Same role

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

Pros

incentives, knowledge

Cons

long hours of work
Same location

Its very worst experience in working at hyatt

Its not a place to work educated people there was no proper procedure to follow,HR is very very worst in that place.they are not respect the employees,there is a no 3 par stock of linen in housekeeping department we worked more than 12 hours every day

4,771