Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Rooftop Management needs a serious overhaul

Worked here recently as a server and was very excited to see how they redid the whole rooftop, but the management they choose to run it absolutely had no experience in hospitality before because everything he made us do went against common sense for how we treat guests. If you want to make barely $200 a week, but work long hours, this is the place for you. Oh and let's not forget the required drug test that they bill you for. Mine in fact was $634. Proceed with caution.

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Everything else

Same role

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

Pros

incentives, knowledge

Cons

long hours of work

I love Hyatt regency Ahmedabad

I really miss those days .. working with your company was so good and really enjoyed.once again I thankyou so much that I was in the part of the team ..

Pros

Stay positive

Cons

Spread the love

Over all good

Its ok It's a pleasure to work in Hyatt, very good team I ever got , All team members and supervisors are so kind and helpful, coordinating with each other. Great support from manager.

4,736