Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Found 327 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,895 reviews

Nice place to work

Best place to work.If u have chance to work with Hyatt please go for it. This company has very fast growing opportunity if we have talent.management looks people talent and hard work they offer a upper position.

Pros

Cons

More time we need to work bcoz to make guest happy.there is no issuse in that

fun work place

Set up work station on a daily basis, tend to guest in a quick and orderly fashion, break down station and maintain a clean area. Cash handling every shift.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

no room to move up at the time

Professionalism

We are always following the standards of the hotel and we are multi tasking sometimes we are in the room service and banquet . And i enjoying to communicate to our guest even they are different nationalities .

Pros

Free food accomodation and transportation

Cons

9.5 hrs per day

Well established company with great benefits.

Well established company with great benefits. High standards and organized management. Wonderful environment right across the street from the beach. Customers and employees were all happy to be there.

Nice p kce to work for

It's kind of school and learning, if you like learning and advanced place to work with it's absolutely Hyatt Recency Boston you can start one position and move to another one. You can gey a lot of help from everyone, coworkers, manager even General manager too friendly place

Pros

Working with love

Cons

Business is Business not at all cons

work place

Working in Garde Manger,worked banquet serving 100's of people at a time getting right to work leaving late at night doing over time alot working with butcher

entertaining and great place to work

great place to work for starters in hyatt,love to recommand people i worked over there for 25months and I really feels good to work in that environment

Stressful but good team work

During my time at Hyatt we were very understaffed, but managers and supervisors of Atrium and other restaurants of the hotel were very helpful. It was a good environment for team work but it was hard to provide the best service because of the under staff situation.

Pros

Free lunch, good team work, washing and drying of uniforms at work.

Cons

stressful, not enough base pay.

part time job

daily briefing before handling the banquet event basic waitressing job teamwork the hardest part of it is carrying heavy dishes . not recommended for girls

Pros

free dinner / lunch

Cons

6 hours

The Enjoyment of working at the Hyatt Hotel

The Hyatt is a great place to work for, but this is not my primary employment. I work as a full time bartender at the Double Tree North. I have worked for the Hyatt for 9 years and have enjoyed it greatly. The work environment is how the Boston Hotels are rated as top to work at or visit. I enjoy the different clientele that comes to the Hyatt. I am very much a people person, so I truly enjoy the hospitality industry.

Pros

discount at other Hyatt hotels

Cons

not enough hours

Jobs at Hyatt

Server positions
See more jobs

Hyatt is a fun, productive, work environment

Hyatt is a very good company to work for. It allows it's employees to develop and grow in many ways. They offer great benefits, opportunities, and a work family that makes you feel at right at home.

Pros

Benefits, Lunch, department outings, advancment.

Cons

Parking

fun,nice place to work,good management,team work

funa and nice place to work with the best staff and management,there is no hard time while serving because is my passion. the most enjoyable day is putting smile on other face

Pros

free lunches, team work

The grate place to work

I started ma carrier with hyatt. I learned many things form there. Hyatt is one of the best brand that i have worked. Had a lot of fun at work......

Pros

grate meals all the time

Poor Management

Management was spread thin to support the bottom line which led to a poor working environment. Other than that it would have been a good job, but the atmosphere was toxic.

Pros

Benefits, Salary

i enjoyed alot even i had minimum 18-20 hour duty per day

It was an a unforgettable experience in my the hotel life ,and i enjoyed a lot as much i can ...i learned about the banquet functions&etc. and i had a such wonderful colleagues and well experienced , maintained management

Pros

free food

Cons

nothing

Great place to make money and have fun, bad management at this location

Everyone who worked at the Hyatt was extremely friendly and helpful. Management enjoyed running understaffed departments and would not help/would go smoke and watch the restaurant/guests become chaotic. We went to the union and upper management to have nothing done. Guests still write reviews about how great the service and employees are but lack of staff and support...

Pros

free lunch great pay

Cons

bad management stressful hard on body

a typical day at work

slow during the day and rush hour was until midnight. difficult clients, mostly seniors. no teamwork, lack of management, great tips, average benefits.

Pros

healthcare, great tips

Cons

lack of management, lack of teamwork, grumpy clients, no flexibility in rotating turns.

hyatt place is a good n nice service and best brand

Hyatt is good but I need to learn more thinks in abroad or any cruise lines and I like to work in cruise line and land also in abroad the medical of Hyatt is not good very cheap insurance money is deducted from the salery but not good benefits the reason is left the job and good for I enjoy too much in Hyatt place Goa candolium staff party dancing signing a song much more activities I done in Hyatt place the managers are ververy royal.I like but need to move out

enjoyable but not making enough money

It is a great experience to be part of the family. The Manager is great and very approachable but the thing is that you are not there to please everybody. You wake up early morning to go to work and make money bu there is alot of leisure time than making money in that job and I think if you are looking for an easy-going job, that might fit for you but for me I need a job that can compensate my needs and not just going to work and have nothing at the end of the day.

Pros

a lot of break-time, easy to work

Cons

low salary

Over 5 years experience as a professional waiter

Delivering a high level of customer service,attention to detail, authority and responsibility, team work, nothing specific,when you finished with your job duties and having nice meal.

Pros

Party for the stuff

Cons

Not enough stuff

busy and fun

Hyatt was a great environment , we served guest from all over the world.The staff had a way to turn a negative to a positive . it was an electric and professional place.

4,771
2,729
1,443

Compare Hyatt with

• Hyatt
  • Server
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?