Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Found 325 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,815 reviews

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

Pros

incentives, knowledge

Cons

long hours of work

Nothing to say

I was about to finish my probation and due to this covid -19 they removed me from my job ten days were left to complete but badluck but hope to work again if I get a chance

Great culture and a lof of room for growth

- Great work environment - Poor management (mostly new recruits or trainee). - Great co-workers who are always there for support - Amazing benefits (401K, Stock, Comp rooms and more)

I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyaat.

I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyatt.Multi cultural brand.Treatment of the staff was very ,also giving the stuff the opportunity travel and exprience and feel the hyatt touch.

Pros

5 star exprience

Cons

non

It's amazing company to grow hand polish your professional skill even it will make your personal life happy just because of there friendly working cul

I had been almost 2.5 year in this company ,I always feel like it's my another home, so if you want to balance your personal and professional life so you should must joine Hyatt.

Pros

You will be polished as a perfect hotelier.

Cons

Just because of some people we can't blame company.

Good to work for

Good working enviroment,i started my carrier from hyatt and associated from last 3 years. Good property to work for and learnt hospitality and ethics from here and seeking growth for future

Excellent service

Great job, family team & good food Dicipline, nice boss...the best hotel in jakarta & the best locker for employee Big locker & there is place for pray invthe locker

good

company is good but i dont like the environment of work place so i quit my job from this casino, but management is good they treat us like a family. the hardest part of this job is night shift need to work till morning.

sport music swimming

in Hyatt Regency I working maximum one month.Then I leave this job,because salary is not will good for me.But when I working in there I working a maximum.

nice environment to work in

I enjoy working at my establishment. The workplace is somewhere that I am constantly learning new things in. I am able to build long lasting relationships with my coworkers, which I appreciate. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to talk to and interact with customers.

Jobs at Hyatt

Server positions
See more jobs

Its a job

Hours vary by the outlet in which you work, as doors your pay. Guests will always come first in the hospitality industry, so if you're a "people person" you'll be great.

Love the company

Great company to work for,lots of benefits,space to move up,can stay free at other Hyatt's. Great working atmosphere,like a big family,everyone seems to love their jobs.

Hyatt Residence Club

I absolutely loved working at the Hyatt Residence Club. Loved all of the guests and my coworkers and managers were also great! I enjoyed every moment working for this company! Great group of people and wonderful guests!!

Productive and Fast Paced

Typical day included giving high quality customer service to guests and providing all guests with an enjoyable dining experience. I learned to prioritize and keep composure even in a fast paced environment. Guests are there to unwind and enjoy themselves and they should always be greeted and extended farewells with a smile.

Great work field

I have enjoyed all the years working with Hyatt. I am thankful for all the knowledge and skills I've gained with them, and thankful for the experience as well.

Very productive and active member earger to learn more

A highly talented personnel and sociable team member, eager to learn and advance ,gaining more experience from the challenging competitive hospitality industry requiring flexible mind approach to work, dealing with complaints and inquiries from all types of people to deliver upscale services that exceeds guests expectation

Fun workplace

I had fun working at Hyatt, so many experiences i have gained, management was very fare to all the staff hardest part was working under pressure with less staff on the shift.

Inconsistent

This company has no consistency. The turnover rate for management is so high that nothing ever gets done. At least once a year someone tries to change everything about the F&B department and then leaves half way through. Management seems to care more about climbing the corporate ladder than the employees or guests themselves. Staff is constantly asking for basic things to do their jobs and even that's too much to ask.

Good

Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together

Diversity of cultures

Great environment to work, very professionals. All the managers have excellent communication with the employes. Great attention to the customer services

My beginning....

If you are student and working as part time employee it great. Cuz this way at least you can help to family. I’m thankful this company cuz they take me without any knowledge and try to make one of his employee. And now cuz of this company I’m her in Dubai working one of the best hotel in Dubai.

4,736