Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Found 325 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,819 reviews

Competitive but enjoyable experience and fast paced

Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.

Pros

incentives, knowledge

Cons

long hours of work

Everything was good but I want be better

Hyatt Regency was my first place of working. I get more experience and knowledge there. Our team was very helpful, good and humility and fun.I had a good place our team.

Busy, fun work environment

As a lounge waitress I was almost always busy, and loved working in such a beautiful location. Managers were excellent (most of them), but the workplace was extremely competitive.

It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt

Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.

hotel

Hyatt is a great company but the management is less than tolerable. They make your work life stressfull at least at my location which was I Renton Washington.

Challenging

It was a place to learn about serving in the metropolitan area. The location was dynamic, a lot of traffic in the restaurant. Unfortunately the manager at the time was difficult

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lack of management

producutive and fun work place with free meal/betifull leasyriver

beutifull hotel procuctive and fun workplace with lot of opurtunities to grow up in .lovely staf smoke free pacefull relaxing free meal all day lovely management

Pros

free lunch emploees disconts etc

Cons

far from home

Great people, great environment. Questionable management

Short and simple. great place to work and be. Everyone is friendly. Benefits are great. Constant new/rotating management leaves nothing accomplished. "Just rough it out till my next job" attitude. Constant budget cutting. money saving, practices leaves a overworked, stressful feeling among staff.

Productive, Fun, Learning

Working in a hotel is one of my dream. I learned that being in a hospitality should have a very very long patience in dealing with the guest. Americans are very nice and kind to work with.

Pros

Free Foods, Big spin

Cons

Working there was an ordinary, yet fun job.

The routine i always did at Niji was to bus tables and serve drinks. I also wiped the plates and utensils and set it up before the restaurant opens. I learned how to handle customers and how to properly bus tables. My manager was very respectful and professional, she always helped me when I needed help. The hardest part of my job was bussing down tables as fast as I can before the new customers arrived. I enjoy working there because I meet new people all the time.

Jobs at Hyatt

Server positions
See more jobs

Watertable Restaurant

Excellent place to work with multiple way to move up the ladder. Started as a busser then moved my way up to fine dinning serving. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and taking care of someone new everyday. I also enjoyed the fact that everyday I faced a new obstacle that I was able to solve. It was fast paced with many curveballs that made the job fun. Another thing I enjoyed, was managing the other associates to make sure that everything ran well for the team.

The best place to work on Kauai

GHK really takes care of their employees we have lockers, showers and they also provide towels soap shampoo. GHK supplies us with uniforms ( they wash & iron ) & slip resistant shoes. They have a great cafeteria with many healthy choices. I would highly recommend working at the Grand Hyatt Kauai it’s the best place to work. Plus full timers get 12 free hotel rooms a year & part timers get 6. Amazing perks

very busy restaurant

Breakfast restaurant is the busiest restaurant on property, its a sit down full menu and service restaurant. Co workers are very helpful as well as management, from the gm of the hotel and down.

Needs experienced management

Worked here for part of the summer it’s so unorganized, management needs training they have no idea what customer service even is . You can find better employment in osoyoos people . Don’t recommend. And the pay is only 12.75 hour it’s a joke .

Once we get comfort everything will be enjoyable

Super place to work excellent management good facilities to staff bit long hours but it's ok while you working time fly weekly off accordingly meal are free

Fast paced! Good management from a few

I love the Hyatt! So many people from different companies that initially become your family through the busy and slow days! The hardest part of the job is taking the heat from other workers because of complicated tables.

Fun workplace in the city center

I was responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies. Follow correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual. Attend all of scheduled trainings and development programs. Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.

It was just a really bad place to work

There was nothing but drama between me and the manager she had a big crush on my boyfriend. So she always made sure that I wasn't around when she felt like flirting.

very friendly staff and good location

Set up in the heart of Goa, the luxury Grand Hyatt offers a luxury, 5-star stay within 28 acres of lush lawns and colourful, tropical gardens. Overlooking the stunning visuals of the Bambolim Bay, it is one of the most relaxing hotels in Goa with elegant, contemporary rooms featuring terraces, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and minibar along with tea/coffee making facility.An Australian restaurant and an informal Indian restaurant on-site enable guests to feed their gastronomic needs with a variety of cuisines.

Competitive and productive workplace. Always striving to keep up with other other new and upcoming hotels

I work 3 banquet serving jobs, with Hyatt being my favorite place to work out of the three. It is a warm, friendly place to work in my experience, but over the past few years, it has gotten quite stressful, and the business is very competitive , but in my opinion. Hyatt servers are the best in the city of Buffalo hotels

Pros

401k, vacation pay offered to part time employees as well as full timers, and

Cons

Managers change as often as the weather, in certain departments

Fun environment

Hyatt regency has been an extremely great place to work. The management is willing to work with you in every way possible. So many opportunities to move on up.

4,740