Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Found 70 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,885 reviews

Hyatt carrier my life unforgettable experience

Hyatt only I learned what's the job value and priority of customer satisfaction and priority of my role and time management and how to handle my staffs. when I leave there.After that how I choose carrier that much of idea came from there only. In my life I didn't forget starting point that's the Hyatt life...

Its very worst experience in working at hyatt

Its not a place to work educated people there was no proper procedure to follow,HR is very very worst in that place.they are not respect the employees,there is a no 3 par stock of linen in housekeeping department we worked more than 12 hours every day

Hotel management

Firsty I work with Brand Hyatt that is amazing opportunity for me, and the management are so cool an helping nature, because this is my first job so I was little afraid but in a good way , I learn a lot to my seniors I realy want to attachment with Hyatt..

Nice place to start your carrier

It is good environment for work. It is a five star hotel, so good to work here. All employees are very helpful. They dont provides accommodation . Enjoy

Pros

We can learn more things

Cons

Less salary and heavy work pressure

Apple Fitness

I have persued ACE CPT exam with 680 marks and learned a lot from classic fitness academy. After completing my course all my myths are gone and its all because of experienced and certified faculties of classic fitness. Now I can understand the science behind every exercise and can design a safe and efficient workout program. Ace certification has so much value that after showing my certificate to golds gym they appointed me right away as a head trainer.

Great work experiences

If I will get a chance in future I would love to be the part of Hyatt family again. It's one of the best companies to work. So any one getting a chance to work with Hyatt... do not hesitate to join

Pros

Hyatt culture

Cons

nothing as such

I had Amazing experience in this hotel

Company has a great management, good facility, comfortable with work, staff has a great feature in this company, this company is international brand, this company getting good business, this hotel has a 325 luxurious rooms, banquet function Halls, three speciality Restaurant, and Bar with swimming pool.

Great workplace

Great place to work and fast growth and very professional. Friendly but professional environment. I would say hyatt was my favourite workplace so far.

Mostly hard work and working hours more then 12 hours

I learned groomed and how respect people Management was Nice Like a american culture The hardest job no inventory Enjoyable part of the job cafeteria

Best company but favouritism is in Indian bosses

Indian bosses have made it average company due to favouritism. Till you are someone's favorite then you can rise the ladder of success else you will struggle to thrive.

Jobs at Hyatt

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Once we get comfort everything will be enjoyable

Super place to work excellent management good facilities to staff bit long hours but it's ok while you working time fly weekly off accordingly meal are free

Productive and fun work place

I learn lot of new things at this workplace . I learn how to work in team . I learn how to work for smooth running of restaurants . I learn about various cuisines. I learn how to interact with guests.

Pros

Free meals

Best place to work

Hyatt is one of the best company to work. They care their staffs than any other companies do. Working with hyatt regency chennai was a great experience. One of the best HR that i ever seen.

Luxury standards

Firstly I am to pleasure work with Hyatt and I been a favor Waiter for regular guest.secondly i have learned to handle different sort of guest . The management providing us great liberty and monthly 8 week of providing.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Uniform not satisfied

Good to learn basics.

Good place to work as a fresher in which it will enhance skills and make you adapt to this industry at very ease.Moreover it will give you a nice platform to build your career ,which will work as building block.

The best place to work Happy Like a family

I worried a lot There is no happiness in life. Everything was normaly went before Joining Hyatt. After Joining Learned a lot and Searching a Hotel like Hyatt regen cy Chennai..

Friendly Staff, helpful management

easy to work with people. Friendly staff. Celebrating with the people.Games, outing, everything was a part of the job. seniors were very helpful to the juniors,

Pros

food was great.

Cons

not much

Just fine company

Good to join in startup career level. Can learn good accounting. Working culture is just fine. Can balance the work and family life. Finally Just fine company.

Excellent place to work hospitality field..

Great place to work Hospitality.. I feel you can learn new new things everyday. Great management.. Good take care of staff, great hotel to work new people..

Pros

Good take care of staff and guest

Cons

Good working hours

Fun workplace

good place to work, fun place to work, can learn a lot, good scope in this industry, friendly environment, you can meet new people from different countries

Pros

you can learn a lot

Cons

travel

luxury.

Absolutely one of my best experiences. Luxury is personal and that us what we try and create for every guest. There is no stone left unturned and the devil is in the details.

4,768
2,727
1,439

Compare Hyatt with

Learn about Hyatt in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

• Hyatt
  • Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?