Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,894 reviews

Learning

Staff was supportive, learn to use innovation very well, learn mangmet skillsHyatt polices are best for a staff, you will get apprication for your work from seniors

Pros

Good management

Cons

Location of a hotel

Productive and happy workplace

Pros.- 1.Very understanding staff 2. Best for girls 3. They held many activities every week for their employeesCon's. 1. Long hours

Fun workplace

I love working with them.the staff is very friendly and supporting we will be having food & safety class,and manymore conducted by the h.r team And the lockers room is been maintained clean and Neat....

Pros

Night drop for every 2 hours

I am happy and satisfied to work with Hyatt. I have learn so many things and gain knowledge from here. Very nice place to work with colleagues. Great pleasure to work with hyatt family.

Culture and management was good

Hyatt company is very good as a work culture for company no doubt in that but I have not got the justified salary as per my work,The person who is working in place of mine ryt now is taking more than double of my pkg and that is the only issue and remain that Company is overall very good.

It's amazing company to grow hand polish your professional skill even it will make your personal life happy just because of there friendly working cul

I had been almost 2.5 year in this company ,I always feel like it's my another home, so if you want to balance your personal and professional life so you should must joine Hyatt.

Pros

You will be polished as a perfect hotelier.

Cons

Just because of some people we can't blame company.

Group is excellent

Great experience worked with hyatt. It is good company and managmrnt is also very nice. I worked here around 4 year 6 month..it was great start for me

The company was very good in management all the staffs are very good management was awsome.

I would like to work in such a good company i can't forget Hyatt because it was my first experience in Hyatt. I worked hard and i got to learn many things.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

health care

Productive and Fun

one of the best place to work with in the hotel industry. i would always come back to work in any Hyatt properties whenever i get a chance to. Salute Hyatt.

Its always be an honer to work for hyatt.

My very first job is in hyatt and I ll always be thankful for the opportunity to hyatt. Work environment was a great. It was great experience and I would love to work again with hyatt.

Jobs at Hyatt

in Gurgaon, Haryana
See more jobs

productive

Nice to be work there but only negative point is shift timings (split shift) overall very good experience at hyatt regency gurgaon. Alot of activities for staff.

A platform to learn and own the situation and resolve it in the best possible way.

My key responsibilities included but were not limited to complete planning and execution of residential and non residential conferences and events. The most challenging as well as the interesting part of the role was to cater to the varied requests of the guests and at the same time ensuring that the service standards are met with consistency.

Fun at work, effective leadership

Very good company to work with. You can learn, grow and become leader. Tremendous opportunity to learn, execute, and devellope talent. Wonderful company to work with.

Very Busy Place with a good team.

This Hotel depends upon its banquet events and normally caters to huge banquet events. The place keeps busy. The staff is very supportive and understanding, the management is also supporting.

Pros

Staff Pick and drop, Free meals on duty, Free stays at Hyatt properties as per Hyatt Standards, 50 % discount on dining in Hyatt world-wide.

Cons

Some times long shifts, less salary.

Good work environment

While working here i learnt many things there and working environment is good. It also gives me platform to showcase my skills. The employees are very corporative and supportive.

Pros

Staff parties

Cons

Busy schedule

System and processes

Hyatt is very advanced with system and processes. Albeit consistency is a concern. Employees are well taken care. Employees need to be treated as per their caliber and work performances

Good to get experience No salary benefits

Getting good experience along with new software information, exposure is also OK. Less salary as expected no expectation for growth in career. But as a Brand good place to work along with good team and supportive boss

A Great Company to work with

1)Has given me lots of opportunities to learn and work upon my skills as an individual. 2) Has helped me grow as an individual. 3) gave me the opportunity to have my first promotion and thought that i deserve it. 4) Helped me Polish not only my admin skills but also my negotiation skills. 5) Because of the opportunity given to me i was able to close one meeting of pepperfry and 3 Local Contracts for the company as a coordinator itself.

The management is very good,the friendly environment is always motivate us in a loose time

Great property i have been very good experience from the hotel,i spend my very good time in hyatt regency with the very good facilities for the employees the real logo of hyatt is the experience sun rise to sunset was always good

Fun at work

Hyatt is management based company and care for the employee directly depends on the owners. So it needs to be improved a little bit. There should be transparency between company and employee.

Good environment

Good environment and eco friendly culture.very friendlly staff and environment . Effective and efficient team work. Staffs are very co operative. Thanks

Pros

Free fodding and lodging

4,771