Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,894 reviews

Hyatt is a great organization to work with.Moreover

Hyatt is a great organization to work with.Moreover ,it's a family for me.The kind of work culture Hyatt has is just 'Wow' Experience!! for me.Hyatt takes care of it's People and is always ready to go that extra miles to create a wow experience!!!I was and I am always proud to be a Hyattian!! Will love 💕😘😘 to go back to Hyatt! Joined Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli in July 2017 nd again joined Hyatt Regency Kolkata in 2019 ,, sadly had to leave frm there in 2020 due to covid nd health issues.Buh always love to b a part of Hyatt family if got any opportunity to b a part of Hyatt family once again...

Pros

Great Cafeteria with healthy meals, fun activities and big smiles 😊

Cons

Long hours..

Job Search

Currently I am looking for job to work in the hospitality sector. I would be happy to work with Hyatt as I have completed my training with them. Hoping to hear from you.

Good company to work

It teaches you the value of professionalism. It grooms you to become a leader. If given a chance I would like to work with hyatt hotels again. Thank you hyatt

Good place for work

A place where we can learn from seniors. A friendly atmosphere. Minimum 10 hours of duty time. Management of that company is very helpful and friendly with us.

Quick solve problems and take a right decision

I am very honest and hard working. I always give my 100% towards my work.i always help to my colleagues when they needed.i always ready to do anything for organisation to achieve our goal. Thanks to my Leaders for best advice and I can learn many things with them.our purpose I always remember 'we care for people so they can be there best.'

Friendly work culture

Work culture is friendly,, department team were very supportive....Human resources are very helpful and active. Being in hotel difficult to balance personal life and work..

Industrial Training

Trained in the core departments of the hotel with professionals within an amazing work culture. Learned the basic liaison between the sub-departments. Got a platform to hone my technical skills.

Creative and productive place to work with.

Best management and cordial behaiviour towards employees makes us comfortable to work with. Employee recognition programs encourages employees to reach their optimum productive levels.

Over all good

Its work environment, Culture, management is good. i am working with Hyatt for 10 years + and nothing find any issue with company. over all is good to work.

workPlace Culture

Adept at managing people, maintaining healthy employee relation, handling employee grievance thru creating a progressive environment.  An effective communicator with the ability to motivate personnel towards achieving organisation objective and adhering to industry best practices.  Result-analyzing the need, developing and executing the support systems and putting them in place and hence providing prompt services to the customers .

Jobs at Hyatt

in Kolkata, West Bengal
See more jobs

Good Exposure

Currently I am working at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, as a Guest service associate in "GUCHHI" and I haave learned all the necessary things which are required to run a restuarant. Now can work in any management fields with honesty and dignity.

productive place to work with

I am was working as an industrial trainee with all the four departments for each month. Front Office, House Keeping, F n B service department and Kitchens in 2010.

Pros

excellent management and work culture

I love Hyatt

Hyatt Is friendly culture company.its gives opportunity to learn and grow within the company. i most like about Hyatt is ican do what i want. I love Hyatt

Customer friendly Hotel

One of the biggest hotels of kolkata located at the posh neighbourhood, Hyatt is like a sea of opportunities to the staffs working with it. The VIPs choose to stay with Hyatt and Hyatt has got one of the best Kitchen team with the best of the best chefs. I got to learn alot

Pros

Free lunches, Specialized training

Cons

No job security and not so friendly co workers

Productive and fun workplace.

*A good place for any passionate individual to explore themselves to this industry. * I learned many things related to bakery functioning. *Management is very good with co-operative people. *work culture is very good. *Frankly speaking i am very dedicated towards my work. So, i enjoyed each and every moment of my work.

It gives good job security management. The work is very tedious as there were limited off days. There were activity days which were used to counter the no off situations.

Pros

Activities

Cons

No off days

Good Knowledge

Hyatt has a good culture to unite their people but the work life balance is nil. there is a fixed login time but no fixed time to run home, whenever the world having holiday's hospitality Is ready to serve you

Pros

food free

Cons

not fixed

Fun and cooperative work

Good not bad enjoyed the whole work, cooperative staff, excellent staff, gained knowledge, too good Human reasource department, guest appearance, great supervisors..

Pros

Drop, pickup, full time secured

Cons

Long shifts

Marketing, PR, advertising

Create food preview article Hotel promotional solution client handling for VVIP official spokes person fr the brand great place to work low on pay great people to work with

Pros

great place to work

Cons

low pay

learned and fun with team

At hyatt regency Kolkata I learned many things about the hotels . Staff of hyatt is polite in nature and motivate each other.I enjoy the WORLD OF HYATT .

Started My Carrier with Hyatt Regency Kolkata As a Steward in Banquets Then Transferred To The Bar Worked With Hyatt Regency Kolkat For More Then 2. And Half Year..

4,771
2,729
1,442

Compare Hyatt with

Learn about Hyatt in Kolkata, West Bengal

• Hyatt
  • Kolkata, West Bengal
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?