Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 156 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,885 reviews

Great people, inclusive environment, multi national exposure

Great people, inclusive environment, multi national exposure, lots of opportunities to learn and grow Open door and transparent management, would love to join back if there is an opportunity

Lacks the way they treat interns at Grand Hyatt Mumbai!!0

I did not have a great time at Grand Hyatt Mumbai. The people were extremely rude, and overall a toxic environment at Grand Hyatt Mumbai. They pay was really low and the HR management was careless and unwilling to help!!

Pros

Cons

Low pay

Good experience at hyatt

I worked in grand hyatt hotel mumbai last 14 years . Very good experience with this hotel management, right now I am not working there but I will glad to serve you again. Thank you.

Pros

Very nice management

Cons

Overall not bad

Hyatt - an amazing brand to work with

Hyatt - an amazing brand to work with. It's a wonderful brand. Nice work culture, wt opportunities to get internal transfer as well. Trainings are also good, in terms of learning.

Pros

Hycm, Perks & Benefits

Cons

Long working hours (which is wt all brands across the industry)

Needs new management.

Professional chefs with IHM degree with great knowledge & experience made to cook food for GM's Dog. Too much of special meals request by GM's Family. More attention and care taken of GM's family than of Guest.

Pros

Friendly work atmosphere, free meals, learning & development.

Cons

Long hours, rude management

All good.

Nice work culture. Supportive management. Work life balance. Career growth. Cultural activities. Personal attention by senior staff. Get to learn new things, exposure to other departments if you are interested.

Pros

Best in industry

Cons

All good

staff are friendly and good care of the staff

when i came to hyatt i dont have so much experince and skills in hotel industry,i learn so many thing here and they are good take care of the staff and food is really nice and good.if i have a chance to go there back i will go back again.

Pros

free food for staff

Cons

location

Overall acceptable place of work

It's a stressful/hard work Environment as an industrial trainee. You will be worked to your limits. But there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.

Pros

Name brand

Cons

Very stressful, hard for work-life balance

Best to work with Hyatt

The best place to work and learn. Hyatt really cares for the employees. Good management, very supportive. Hyatt is the best hospitality to work......

Great experience working with Hyatt Regency Mumbai

Great Working culture Supportive Management On work training Process is Good Care for Employees Nice Employee restaurant Understanding staff need on Job

Jobs at Hyatt

in Mumbai, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Productive and Fun learning at Grand Hyatt Mumbai !!

Great place to work with experienced and joyous peoples with a friendly atmosphere and rich culture. Very Integrated Management Style is followed, and it was one of my unforgettable and joyful experience as the part of it.

Hyatt cannot go wro g

Only the pay is not good but there is a lot of plus point to this place. Good working environment, nice teammates, helpful managment, quick HR, There is good career growth. Best part is that there is 6 off here so u actually get time to do what u want after a hard days work

Employee friendly take care of people

Good company to take experience and learn new things and explore things. Give a good idea and initiate good ideas. Work hard and smarty you will get recognized. be open to learning things

Grand Hyatt Mumbai is the best Apportunity for start up our careers. I done my industrial Training from Grand Hyatt Mumbai it was awesome experience

Grand Hyatt Mumbai it was the best Apportunit to me for completion my industrial Training. It was very owsome experience which is very useful me in my further life.

Good

Was a good place Thought under paid But the work culture is pretty good as it is an international property Learnt a lot of things at grand hyatt mumbai was dun working there

Best company to work

No words to describe Hyatt it's the best place to work front office people are amazing all is good at Hyatt but I don't know why they rejected me too upaet

Pros

All good

Best place to work

Great opportunity to learn . everyday something new to learn great opportunity to grow . great management.people oriented company they Don't only care for their customers but also for their staff

Best industry to work

I am ex employee of Hyatt was working as Food and Beverage Cost controller I'm an overall incharge of inventory preparing of monthly food and beverage

Great place to learn and work

A minimum for 10hours a day work and every minute of those 10hours is use full as you are doi g s ok nothing new learning and teaching others about the skills and knowledge.

Chef at Hyatt

It was a dream to to work in Hyatt group. As a chef. Got to learn many things in Hyatt respect, loyalty, hustle. Hyatt group one of the best in the world.

nice environment

Hyatt is international Brand and nice to work for environment,human resourses are really take care of us.nice team work and management are understanding each other and the staff.sharing their knowledge and good to improve.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

nice hours

4,768