Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,885 reviews

VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK,family atmosphere, well supportive

very supportive , all team members very much take care of employee and families.i feel like a one of my home i am very much take care about my self. Having fun day and weekend culture is nonuniform , eight days off this is really fantastic place we have work life balance , during off day no call , very much support in all employee

Pros

free lunch

Cons

routine hours

The company is good for learning.

Work- life balance is terrible. Most of the time it was understaffed. The management only realises your value after you have given your resignation .

Pros

Loads of work so can learn alot.

Cons

Long hours, low paying

Great company to work with.

Hyatt is an associate oriented company which provides you with enough trainings on day to day basis which makes you comfortable with job responsibilities.

Internship in Hyatt Regency, Pune

Working in Hyatt Regency Pune is wonderfull experience of work. Working with talented staff is very energising.Usually worked in different departments and learnt about them. But focusing in the Culinary department I have been assisting in a Multicuisine Restaurant.i.e The Cafe in Hyatt Regency, Pune.

Excellent Brand and Culture

Hyatt Regency, Pune is one of the best property I have ever work with. Excellent authentic hospitality. Excellent staff facilities and Benefits. Excellent management.

Best organization

The best organization. I ever worked,I love that organization.I am so happy on the part of Hyatt. This peoples employees everyone the best. Happy people I ever seen.

Good Experience, Good Enviornment, Helpfull Staff

The hyatt is good place to work .Their staff is vrey helpfull to any queire regarding any thing. There management aganist their employee is nice. They give appreciate their staff with celebrating their birthday.

Work Environment

Amazing work environment and very friendly staff. Competitive work. Long working hours. Moderate pay rate. Friendly work environment Cooperative staff

good experience by doing training in Hyatt Regency Pune.

comes to know about the operation work on hotel. the work culture is also a good experience for me. the staff and the management team also help the trainee to learn the basic knowledge about hotel operation.

It was very amazing time that I spent in Hyatt Place. It was fun at working there as it is international exposure to work in Hyatt. Management are very helpful.

Jobs at Hyatt

in Pune, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Bad management

The worst Front Office Manager ever & to add to that, the director if room had unprofessional relationships with the front office manager which was the worst of all Never had such a disgusting experience before that

Fun

Fun & joy at work with full employee satisfaction. Great staff incentives. Team work Motivation High morale Complimentary stays for friends and family

Pros

Incenytives

Cons

Opportunity to grow

Exposure to learn & grow.

Providing all support to learn & excel in the cuisine by doing the festival under the cross cultural chef, who come and trained us, give us briefed idea about the cuisine and their traditional food habits. In a year we did 5-6 food promotions of different countries.

Employee friendly hotel

Hyatt is the place where I started my career as a spa receptionist. It has a good working culture. And it's an employee friendly hotel. Encourages team to grow with the company.

hotel hyatt place

great place towork. awesome servece given by hyatt corporation. its international brand with good consept. working hours is good .best palce to work thank you

Pros

free complimentry stay

Cons

nothing

Work culture is very good at Hyatt. You get a chance to learn and grow on a personal and professional level. The company does understand the difficulties of the staff and try to find a solution for the problems.

Pros

Complimentary stays for staff, staff discounts

Cons

Long hours, Salary

The Best Place

Hyatt is one of the best platform for learning Setting and achieving targets at the regular intervals Very busy work environment and its always enjoyable

i enjoyed alot even i had minimum 18-20 hour duty per day

It was an a unforgettable experience in my the hotel life ,and i enjoyed a lot as much i can ...i learned about the banquet functions&etc. and i had a such wonderful colleagues and well experienced , maintained management

Pros

free food

Cons

nothing

productive and fun workplace

very nice place to work. great learning experience for both freshers as well as experienced. Good positive working environment and dynamic work culture.

Pros

comp stays

Cons

too many off days

Good ambiance & staff is very nice.

Hyatt Rejency pune , This is the biggest property. I am joined here as a Industrial trainee , I have done training department in F& B service , culnary , House keeping. here four month.

Pros

Food & accommodation

Cons

12 hours

Good working environment

2nd stint with Hyatt, was really a wonderful experience, gaining and sharing your knowledge, ability and skill. Focus on enhancing your own calibre. Fantastic place to work...

4,768
2,727
1,439

Compare Hyatt with

Learn about Hyatt in Pune, Maharashtra

• Hyatt
  • Pune, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?