Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

Found 105 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,819 reviews

Great work environment and great work ethics.

The Human Resource Department is awesome! They're really there for you and they will make sure any problems or concerns are resolved. Just about EVERY staff member is cool to work with. The benefits are awesome and the employee breakfast/lunch is always good. If I had the opportunity to work for this company again I would.

Pros

Health benefits and free breakfast/lunch

Cons

I really can't think of any!

Grow and prosper

I worked with Hyatt for over a decade ending up as a Senior Sales Manager. The beginning salary was poor, but the bonuses allowed me to make more than a living wage. Seniors were allowed to handle their own markets with little interference as long as you made quota. If you made too much money in bonuses, your quota was adjusted so you had a hard time making much the next year, but then it was adjusted. Some bonuses were over $25,000 per six months. Hard to do that now I am sure.

Pros

Free lunch, great CRM system, good national sales folks

Cons

See-saw goals based on bonuses paid out

It is the best place to work overall

Prior to Covid-19 business was jumping. But unfortunately they had to let go most of the staff. But all in all it was a great place to succeed. It was a teaching facility. You meet and greet alot of people in life. Hospitality is a revolving door of opportunities.

Pros

State of the art dining facilities and family oriented.

Cons

Heavy work periods

Best company I've ever worked for

Amazing support and room for advancement. Always something fun at work, caring management, amazing benefits and bonuses for reaching/surpassing goals. Great environment for advancement and improvement.

Hyatt cares about their people!

At Hyatt I felt truly valued as a person and employee. My managers always asked me about my career goals and made sure they could help me get there. Working in Hospitality can be tiring but Hyatt made it so rewarding.

Muy bueno

Todo muy bien por el momento no trabajo por el covi19

Pros

Bueno

Cons

Todo bien

Nice atmosphere to work and grow

work weekends most the time but great place to work and growin, leadership school.. every day is a pleasure to me be a server and help the guest with everything about business concern to this hotel

benefits

Cons

work weekends

A good work environment!

Hyatt cares about their employees and goes the extra mile to help them succeed. They are good at training their employees and developing great customer service skills.

Management was horrible

Management was contradicting does not listen to employees.supervisor lies on employees to get what she wants and will set the seen and create problems for employees.Supervisor is racist.

Experience

Was a easy job I was allways working from room to room we had to organize every thing all the chairs and tables we were allways working we had to have good communication skills on how the room would have to be set up how many tables and chairs where would they be placed at

Fun workplace, diversity

It was a fun workplace, I met a lot of people and made friends with international internship. Worktime schedule was fit perfectly with my schedule. Senior managers and director were great. Peer were very friendly and supportive.

Good work place

Great work place. Just trying to change a little bit. At Hyatt is an open hotel which means I have to work in the heat or in the cold whether. Other then that everything is good.

Pay is not equal to job tasks or comparable to other hotels in the area that pay more for the same duties as this hotel.

Lack of recognition, pay not equal to tasks performed, long hours with no regard for home life, not enough personnel for my department, short lunches, terrible menu's for employee meals eventhough it's free, new management seems distant, impersonable.

Pros

Free lunch馃槖

Cons

No recognition, many job duties, lack if appropriate compensation.

Poor Management

Management is very poor no good .. Housekeeper is very rude ..Housekeeping Supervisor always arrive late sometime need get cart for ready supplies .. No one open housekeeping storage always late .. One of Housekeeper was very rude and she want all tips her self and not share with other housekeeping teams .. Laundry is greedy take tips from housekeeping and guest left tips for housekeeper cleaned room . Some Laundry co work will take tip money .. It is wrong this tip is not for them because they don鈥檛 cleaned this room .. That鈥檚 why Management is poor and no professional .. Also they messy and drama!!! Don鈥檛 work there is not a good place

Pros

Only 30 minute lunch and overtime is limit

Cons

Poor management

Hyatt provided a great work culture among employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to meet new guest providing them with excellent hospitality. The work culture among the employees was pleasant as everyone enjoy collaborating with one and other as a team.

Productive yet fast pace

I enhoy working at the Hyatt Regency Dallas. It is a very fast pace enviroment but also fun. Very mature and selfless staff. Business savy culture. Job is great for anyone who is just starting out.

International Intern

I worked for Hyatt regency Dallas for 1 year and I learned a lot, and i built skills that I can use in my career forever. I will definitely work for the Hyatt chain again.

Best Place Ever!

Best Place Ever!...I See I Said I Had To Say It Again! Wish I Could Work There Again! The Entire Staff Makes You Feel Welcomed. Recommend This Place To Anyone.

A company that cares about its employees

It has great benefits and a good work environment. It felt like a family working here. There are travel benefits and affordable insurance and 401(k). There are lots of career advancement opportunities and they promote from within.

Pros

free lunches, free hotel stays, discounted hotel stays

Cons

compensation is on the lower end of the spectrum

Productive and Fun Work Environment

Typical work day would include checking guests into and out of the hotel. Taking care of the gallery, taking food and beverage orders from the bar and kitchen. Making service runs to rooms for room service and or a guest request for amenities provided by the hotel. As key holder i would take the guests to work in the morning or to the airport with our company shuttle van. In charge of stock, so there is a daily food and beverage order that i would take care of of as far as the gallery, kitchen and housekeeping needs. Walk in guests are common and finding a place/room for them to stay in my goal. If not possible then i was able to guest to another one of our hotels near by. Hardest part of the job was making ever guest happy and comfortable as far as dealing with so many personalities but that is just part of the job, as in any position at any workplace.

Pros

could fit my schedule

Cons

short to no brakes

only best TLC any day any time

customer value proposition. Implemented feedback loops allow me to capture feedback to improve customer service and ensure that quality and service exceed customer expectations, to help in all aspects any time of day on call or not on call .

4,740