Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,819 reviews

The best pñace i have EVER worked in

Staff, management, all working together for the common benefit of the guest. Everyone in the same page, and the most friendly atmosphere to work in. This is a great culture to have at work place.

Pros

Everything is great

Downtown Miami

Improve management. Get rid of union because it makes everyone lazy. The company needs to improve management. The hospitality culture dies there. Every man for themselves!!

Good money

Professional place, I am proud of the work I did there. As a bartender, I spoke with a lot of interesting people from all around the world. Seems like when they like you, they put you to work a lot. I found it hard to maintain a life outside work. Made good money, got to stay in some nice places, I enjoy a big company. Upper management could get more involved/creative with the space.

Pros

Delicious food

Cons

Too much overtime

Buena

En relación general con compañeros y Jefes fue buena...

Buena compañía

Puntual responsable carrmatica alegre soy buena empleada muy seria

Great company to work for

I've been working for Hyatt/concord for years, I loved every minute of it, management and the employees are all a big happy family. I look forward to working with some of them in the future again.

Excellent

Great place to work, great environment to work, great coworkers, family oriented. I strongly recommend this place to work...feels like a second home.

productive, culture mix enviroment. As a contractor, did not have any benefits but I understand they are very good.

Work issues may change on any day in accordance with needs and visitor attendance. Access (removal and time to re-stain and finish) depends on whether the furniture can be removed for a couple of days. A typical day requires removing chairs or tables for cleaning, light sanding and staining the wood and leaving to dry overnight. The next day the finish coat is applied two or three times and left to dry overnight before returning to its original position. Sometimes heavy furniture has to be lightly touched up in situ. I learned to get along with all levels of people and mostly enjoyed the job. The hardest part is working on furniture on the floor among the guest, I prefer this job inside the workshop. My bosses and colleagues in the engineering department made this job enjoyable.

Muy bueno

El director de Engineering excelente persona y trabajador , los compañeros colaboran mucho.

Excellent workplace in all aspects. I've been with Hyatt for 19 great years!

I started with Hyatt at the Regency Miami and have worked at a total of 7 properties. Two of those positions were hotel openings. I also was sent to Seoul and Sao Paulo to cook. If I could, I'd do it all over again!

Staff speaks to you very offensively, they go on power trips!!

I wish i would've recorded some of their demeanor to show how over the top and rude these obviously non educated staff members can get! The women are extremely petty and clueless, literally so easy to get them caught up with their personal vs professional aspects. I thank God for allowing me the opportunity to further my education and my spirituality because if you are weak these demons will pick your mind..

Productive and fun enviroment

The most enjoyable part of the job is willing to help resolve situation to customers and visitors to our work place. Striving to provide the best of the best.

workplace

a wonderful company to work for very completive an show good sportsmen ship towards the employees something worth working for in getting to grow within a business

Nice work place

Very good place to work, the benefits are incredible and Leaders being so open with the Staff , It's big hotel and usually is 100% the occupancy ,because the Convention Center is inside the Hotel.

Pros

free meals.always motivate employess with bonus and letters

Cons

parking location

competitive,friendly,outgoing,socializing,strong communication

eye contact and greet every guest. confirm reservation wants and needs confirm form or payment and identification universe affect where agent directs guest by open palm and around desk.

Very productive and competitive place.

A very professional place to work the corporate events. One more place to still learning and to serve the guest our prior objectives, very interesting menu the food and beverage team always over rated.

Hectic Pace

super fast paced environment, very stressful restaurant but banquets was a bit more fun. management was so ruthless and not very understanding you were only good as long as it was beneficial to them

Pros

Great place to learn on the fly

Cons

No life balance

Very productive place to work in

Everyday you learn something new. A typical day is very busy. Co- workers are friendly and treat you like family. I learned to take control of any situation in a quick timely matter.

Great culture that passes on to employees

Excellent training and work culture. Taking care of staff so they can take care of the guests and that is evident. Was transferred from hyatt managed hotel to hyatt franchised so a bit different in terms of growth potential, but the attention to service was still excellent

Hyatt Centric

I truly enjoyed my time at hyatt and especially the team i worked with. we were managed by concord hospitality and bot companies really did their part to be involved to create a wonder culture among staff members.

Great

onsistently deliver exceptional customer service through the execution of F&B Service Standards. Pro actively build customer relations through a very efficient guests'​ and transients' feedback system. A precise cost control system was implemented together with an accurate planning wast... See mo

4,740