Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Bartender

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,891 reviews

Learning

Staff was supportive, learn to use innovation very well, learn mangmet skillsHyatt polices are best for a staff, you will get apprication for your work from seniors

Pros

Good management

Cons

Location of a hotel

productive, fun place with table tannic

place where you can gain knowledge with fun, they have a policy of rotating there employees to different outlet within hotel so that they can increase there productivity and also increase there employees knowledge about hotel and services.

Innovative and fun

Let us keep inovate new things and set ups related beverages and cocktails. It helps to learn new thing and it's fun and full of productivity which keep us focused here .

nice team to work with

Very friendly environment to work. Working was fun. Lots of extra curricular activities. Good benefits, perks, and incentives to the employees. Regular training and development classes to help the staff to keep up with regular fluctuations in the guidelines and policies of the company and government rules and regulations.

its was really a fun to work at park hyatt chennai with very young managemnt

as it was pre opening property we as a team had good relationship with each and every department which made work lot more easier. we were exposed to lot of new trainings which gave us the improvement to our knowledge.

great as always

Great place to work, enjoyed every moment spend working for this Company. It was the first time i was exposed to a five star high energy lounge.

Good Place to work

Learned many things otherden Bartending. Was given an opportunity to showcase self-experimented cocktails which I bagged a lots of compliments from colleagues and customers.

Cons