Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Chef

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,883 reviews

Good

I have done my internship program at Hyatt, it was super good, that all no words to say , we can learn many more news things, the co-staff were so good

Nice place to start your carrier

It is good environment for work. It is a five star hotel, so good to work here. All employees are very helpful. They dont provides accommodation . Enjoy

Pros

We can learn more things

Cons

Less salary and heavy work pressure

Nice

Good hotel nice place to work. I enjoy in my work good stuff big and busy hotel in Delhi even in India also I am very happy work with Hyatt hotel delhi

Chef at Hyatt

It was a dream to to work in Hyatt group. As a chef. Got to learn many things in Hyatt respect, loyalty, hustle. Hyatt group one of the best in the world.

Best place to work

Hyatt is one of the best company to work. They care their staffs than any other companies do. Working with hyatt regency chennai was a great experience. One of the best HR that i ever seen.

Fun loving place

It's a very good company to work for.good management and facilities in this company.thers lot of perks in this company. Good working environment and management.

Pros

Free comp stays

Cons

Nothing as such

fun place to work

i start my journey with hyatt in 2006 from grand hyatt dubai as a commis chef .and i left hyatt in 2016 as a chef de cuisine .i learn a lot from my senior staff as well as junior its a great place to work .if i get a chance to work again with hyatt i love to .

best work culture to bring your career up

so fun to work in that place that time and work just fly.Here work on professional level is an addition to your career growth.Staff are selective and motivated and long span of there tenure in the company

Pros

good work culture

Cons

less time for family

Good Learning and culture

Park Hyatt Hyderabad is an organisation that has strong culture and company values. It cares for its people so they can be their best. Apart from the employee benefits and pay scale, the company has strong values and culture which spread a sense positivity am=nd camaraderie among people.

Good workig place and good brand

Good workig place and good brand. its very good tings is we are using computer system is to good I learned so mane system oriented work. co-worker are very nice and helpful.

Jobs at Hyatt

Chef positions
See more jobs

A good company to work with.

A great company to start your career in the hospitality industry with. Hyatt offers good opportunities to learn, improve, and become more efficient in the workplace.

Great learning, more physical

knowledgeable, friendly, big staffing, a bit traveling, international chain, more physical, less pay. Hardest part is to extend working after a certain limit. Enjoyable part is with great big team equally supportive and energetic and love and passionate for work and food.

Pros

free meals, dress

Cons

very long hours, less pay

its a grrt place to work when i ws thre at 2013.. grtt team grrt pple..

it ws a grt learning, nd fun working with hyatt bangalore. i started my career wid dis company.. nd i worked almost for four years.

work environment was execellant

i was enjoy my work peroid with hyatt kolkata.i have learn so many things in that property aprt from butchery section

Pros

discout on any outlets

Cons

enjoyable

Work, Wealth, Health & Individually importance to every single person.

Every day is a new Day. I learned there is new beginning every day. I learned many things to manage my work my department to upkeep in all ways. Management gives more responsibility so that we can enhances our values, knowledge & skills. Work culture plays a important role in our organisation, we work for our guest first then it comes to us which will lead us to be a successful person. A change & a new thing to us will be harder for us but we all go through it because of our trust on ourself & our team. We takes part in weekly activities organised by the organisation for us which is the best part & enjoyable thing for us.

Great place to work, good learning experience so far, people are supportive, great teamwork,

fun during work

interaction with guest is the most enjoyable part during work hour at hotel

Pros

discounts for staff

Cons

monthly staff parties, events organised by HR

the most enjoyable part of job

support for innovations and all are welcomed to the front row.

production

sat sun bizi daynew food recipesmanagement learn new thinggoodwhen i cook food

Pros

free meal

Cons

full time duty

Unbuen ambiente Muy Buenos veneficios,se puede tomar cafe en areas restringidas.

Hyatt Hotel es Una Compañia Americana 5 estrellasManejo Los costos de La Cocina,Organizo Los Banquettes,y demas Eventos.Lo q aprendy fue como saber llegar a los empleados.Los Empleados siempre tienen q saber cual es su mision,satifaccion para el guesped,buen servicio con muy Buena calidad.La Parte Dificil es Cuando Hay muchos empleados enfermos,devemos tener siempre el plan B,osea la 2da opcion.La cocina es mi pasion me encanta crear platos nuevos,es mi funcion,hacer los nuevos Menus Para los Restaurantes como para Los Banquettes.y fiestas en general,Ademas preparo muchas comidas Internacionales,Japones,Italiano,Cantones,Chino,India,Americano,Peruano,Frances,Arabe etc.

Pros

seguro medico del gobierno y privado

Cons

tenemos un descanso de 30 minutos, ademas puedes tomas cafe

4,767