Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Culinary

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,891 reviews

Internship in Hyatt Regency, Pune

Working in Hyatt Regency Pune is wonderfull experience of work. Working with talented staff is very energising.Usually worked in different departments and learnt about them. But focusing in the Culinary department I have been assisting in a Multicuisine Restaurant.i.e The Cafe in Hyatt Regency, Pune.

fun workplace

1. They are too strict and such a good people i have never seen before. one day when i was in the bar (it) some group of guest came at late night after their marriage party they came from banquet to the Bar , they went somehow around 1.45 at night,after that i was clearing their tables and i got one small cloth type bag that is tightened with threats.when i got suddenly i gave to my TL without seeing inside that what is there inside.after that i went home.after this day when i entered in Bar i saw that one guy from security dpt stood there to took me to security dpt and then i got to know that the small bag was missing and those guest gave a complaint at reception and the main thing was inside that bag some of silver coin was there .that time i did not know that what was happening,then we discussed the whole matter with asst security manager and i gave the written statement also.that day i was not allow to work i was in hr room some several discussion was happened individually with hr director ,asst security manager and with security manager also.then at last when we were together (me,TL and one more Bar Employee) that time hr director was there and the security manager also and one guy was there he was recording the drama.the security manager told to us that do a drama that what happened yesterday exactly do that.(after collecting the information from individually).when we were doing that, that time we saw TL was giving the description which were totally unmatched from the true story.that time he got caught and the next day he got fired. At this time we got to know -

Jobs at Hyatt