Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,891 reviews

Fun workplace for all employees

Excellent team members and management.The day starts with todays goals and targets,what should we focus on and improve.The hardest part of the job is being patient while you are customer interacting,understand their views and suggestions.

Pre opening property

My professional experience has widened my knowledge and skill levels in the industry. I am confident that my skills and my experience would make great contributions to your organization.

Fun workplace

This is a nice hotel to work for. However, please be prepare for hard work and also a lot of fun. I can't tell about the conditions for all Hyatt Hotels, but the one I worked for did not serve good quality food.

Cons

Long Hours

Awasome

Main Responsibilities: - Taking care of Front desk operation including Check in, Check Outs, handling cashiering duties, solving guest complains by taking ownership and make sure utmost guest satisfaction. - Also assisting in back of the house operations with active part in handling groups and taking care of Rates and make sure all arrivals are updates with proper comments to ensure smooth front desk operations. - Have done my cross training with the Sales and Events department. - Handling Hyatt Loyalty Program called Gold Passport. - Also providing all concierge related services like arranging city tour, assisting with making reservations for flight tickets hotel reservations and other services.

4,771
2,727
1,441

Compare Hyatt with

• Hyatt
  • Front Desk Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?