Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,891 reviews

Overall vary good

Hyatt hotel excellent property. very good prapaly cear for tha staff. more experience my life all management team supporting for me. more benefit in my life.

fun at work place

my everyday at work is amazing, i learnd lots of thing like time management, teamwork etc. The management was good they take care of the team, i love the hyatt culture and my work place, the hardest p-art of the job is balancing my personal and proffesonal life, and the most enjoyble part of the jo i can enjoy my work.

Pros

fun place to work

I met few persons in hyatt..and lot of celebritiess. ,sportsman too....very good ambiens,and i love my uniform..it was black skirt and shirt with aprons.....

Pros

free lunches

Cons

bday celebration of employees

Productive and very much involved in employee growth

good place for career growth and to enhance your professional skills. Good benefits and more options for growth like Cross Exposure Trainings, etc.

the company give us training whenever times permit and its really good for the staff.

I need to check my grooming before i report my department, it should be very neat and clean and presentable. the moment i report the department i need to check all the reservation, VIP list,Phone line,mails and Computer should be connected to internet. whenever guest come inside the restuarant i need to welcome with a natural bright smile with names if it is a regular guest,so that they would feel like coming home,not a hotel and take them to clean well set up table and check their preference water and give them the clean menu and introduce them to the server with name. i learned many thing working in hotels, like having patience, how to interacted with people, solving guest complain,and always have a positive mind. i can adjust with all my colleagues they all are good to me. the hardest part of the job is doing 16 hour shift without any break when it is busy. the most enjoyable part of the job is having a good relationship with my team and being very helpful to each others.

Cons

16 hours

i like my hotel very much nd am proud to be a part of hyatt

i dont have any such day so far.....nd wish not in future also.i learned how to compromise in critical situation and how to handle and react in those situation.management is very very good .i dont even have words to describe..they are so caring for their staff same as they are for their guest.this is the best part of my current company..by which i am highly impress..talking to guest.,,, knowing their veiws nd culture.

Jobs at Hyatt