Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,885 reviews

Very nice management

Company have very good team to trained the employees in very short time.management is very nice to understand everything about to the employees. Foods are very tasty.

Its very worst experience in working at hyatt

Its not a place to work educated people there was no proper procedure to follow,HR is very very worst in that place.they are not respect the employees,there is a no 3 par stock of linen in housekeeping department we worked more than 12 hours every day

Excellent staff

Hyatt hotel is best for learning. Staff has good knowledge and communication skills as well. If anyone has curiosity to gain knowledge about hotel industry then go to Hyatt.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, dinner

Review of my job

Its a great place to work. I was able to learn customer service skills along with hospitality experience. I was able to have a flexible schedule and good management.

Hyatt Amritsar

Nice place to work I hope that I can work again with Hyatt. Staff care and also friendly working atmosphere. I would like to work again with Hyatt in future.

productive and fun workplace

very nice place to work. great learning experience for both freshers as well as experienced. Good positive working environment and dynamic work culture.

Pros

comp stays

Cons

too many off days

Being in to hotels able to maintain work life balance

working with Hyatt from last four years and i feel this place is best place to work. Company culture is very employee friendly and can expect the high amount of job security as well as job satisfaction.

fun place to work

i am glad working with this hyatt regency hotel , this is great place to work , department friendly , fun place to work .staff is v caring , entire team is cooperative ,

Pros

free pickup drop

Cons

distance issue

Productive and Fund Work place

I have been working in Hyatt regency Pune from July 2017.I have learned a lot and still learning. The Property/company has a very dynamic working culture.

Great Experience.

Its really great working with hotel industry every day there is a new day to learn. Management were quiet conscious about their human Resource.very good thing about job is we came to meet new people from across the world and to show them our hospitality for what we are known

Jobs at Hyatt

Housekeeper positions
See more jobs

park hyatt is nice place to work

Hyatt has a friendly environment to do work. They are care about for them staff. They are giving benefits to staff from upper level till lower level every one. Evenly its giving fast growth

every day fun and enjoy working is very cool

am a very hard workerand good communication skills good hard worker team working work knowledge also very good no complants.

Pros

no free lunchs

Cons

one fun guest doing worg mistake he is asking me

Grand hyatt goa " that was awsom . Nice stuff . All stuff are that was straying lyk family

That was nic holtel . Good view for all the room hotel have 314 room including 25 swet rooms . Hotel service is God eatch and evry stuff Gd profile front of the guest. I was done very nice

Pros

Food on duty time basic

Cons

Very good work experiences, good people, cares for the employee.

Very good work experiences, good people, cares for the employee. Useful learning happens, good co ordination with co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job being involvement of the employees in various activities of the workplace.

Fun and Learn work place

I had learned so many things in this organization. I was part of pre-opening team. The management is very good . Had enjoyed when having set up the all the rooms and other areas.

productive work place

i did industrial training here.its a excellent hotel to learn everything in every single department.marriott have a good management system and all staff are following accordinly upto the standards.

Pros

weekly two day off trainee also

Cons

some time long hours

Its a good property to learn the basic things

Its a very good brand in India to start a fresers carrer but the staffing was there is not so good because its a resort type property but maning is low so thats the reason work presure is always too high but i learn many things & i observe also.

Gretat

I loved the company I worked for. the work culture was awesome. My peers and bosses were extremely cordial and the team was a well knit one.

Pros

great team and work culture

Professional

As I'm housekeeper, I start my day with an briefing, daily system generated reports. I learn every day something new. Management itself is a very big word of very small detailing which lies around us...its just need to looked well with an better angle. Like any other team....small or big, all of us need "Team Work", without which we cant walk or work. All is you need is that smile after a hard day of work...together

It was nice to work with business hotel

It was great experience to work with business property, got a many opportunity to learn the international standard, chemical use in hotels and maintain hygiene in hotel

good palce to work

supportive co workers and managers and fun during work overall Hyatt puneis good place to work.

4,768