Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Intern

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,885 reviews

Nice place, centrally located,good food, good service, good ambience. Very nice staff and restaurant manager Good breakfast.Great location, good ambiance, nice rooms, value for money.

Pros

Buffet

Lacks the way they treat interns at Grand Hyatt Mumbai!!0

I did not have a great time at Grand Hyatt Mumbai. The people were extremely rude, and overall a toxic environment at Grand Hyatt Mumbai. They pay was really low and the HR management was careless and unwilling to help!!

Pros

Cons

Low pay

Good Experience, Good Enviornment, Helpfull Staff

The hyatt is good place to work .Their staff is vrey helpfull to any queire regarding any thing. There management aganist their employee is nice. They give appreciate their staff with celebrating their birthday.

good experience by doing training in Hyatt Regency Pune.

comes to know about the operation work on hotel. the work culture is also a good experience for me. the staff and the management team also help the trainee to learn the basic knowledge about hotel operation.

its a great place to work . Friendly people and friendly environment To work. People here are helpful and motivating to improve our skills and achieveing goals

Industrial Training

Trained in the core departments of the hotel with professionals within an amazing work culture. Learned the basic liaison between the sub-departments. Got a platform to hone my technical skills.

Productive and fun work place

I learn lot of new things at this workplace . I learn how to work in team . I learn how to work for smooth running of restaurants . I learn about various cuisines. I learn how to interact with guests.

Pros

Free meals

back of the house

As we all know that the Hotel industry runs and bifurcated into two different category, first and foremost front of the house which includes, all the people working in front desk, housekeeping department, bell person, valet parking, etc. while there is one more department who also helps a lot and contribute equally to make the guest trip leisure, it usually work behind the desk and not always comes in front of the guest and also know as the "Back Bone of the Hotel." Similarly I was a part of this group when I was doing my internship as a chef.

Pros

learn how to work in the multi-cuisine kitchen.

Awesome

Great team as Hyatt and really a fun loving place and good team leaders. its a peoples place and with to of energy and vibrancy.Its really good and i enjoyed working there

Good staff,management,place.

Nice hotel,beautifull place. Many facilities and good food for staff . Good salary, nice human resource ,,many functions organized for staff to motivate staff.

Pros

Free 4 time food, free couches.

Cons

No cons.

Very well done

Perfect with the formality .amazing place to work for

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Good wages

Fun workplace

Fun Workplace to be at but the work life balance and the culture at work doesn't meet the employers satisfaction goals. Long hours of work seems to be very infuriating that doesn't engage employees to work a better way.

Pros

Provides Good meals

Cons

Long Hours of Work

Appreciate

Working in the world of Hyatt has been a wonderful experience as an intern and working culture also the management take care of the employees as well as the guest.

Best place to work

I have worked as trainee in Hyatt properties and I didn't feel like I am a trainee here. They care of staffs at extent level and they do understand the staff very well.

Pros

Free food during work, and free transportation

Excellent hotel

The best hotel in india I have worked in. The hotel takes good care of employees and ensure no security threat is there for them. The salary was typically low but I learned a lot in the hotel. Worked for all specific major 4 core departments of the hospitality industry.

Pros

Free lunch/breakfast/dinner/midnight lunch

Cons

Less salary

this is the place where i learned something

at this place i worked in the all four core departments of the hotels that are Front office, accommodation operation ,front office and my favorite food production. it is just the starting of my carrier in the hospitality industry.

Okayplace to work

Great place to work in mumbai was the first job. the growth is slow and only so much can be done in terms of that, I joind as an inter as a part on my degree.

Good place for work and fun

the location of the hotel is the best. The restaurants are very good joint to each other in village square.The most important is the destination weddings.

Pros

location for work

Fun and cooperative work

Good not bad enjoyed the whole work, cooperative staff, excellent staff, gained knowledge, too good Human reasource department, guest appearance, great supervisors..

Pros

Drop, pickup, full time secured

Cons

Long shifts

great place to work

i learend a lot of things and the culture was really good to work with. great leaders to follow steps. special attention is give to new employees by providing buddies and respect is given and welcome them with appropriate attitude.

Pros

everything is good here

Cons

no cons

Learning Experience

It was a wonderful experience to enhance my knowledge and skill and overall the company is a great place to work and learn new things. All the staff is very supportive and helpful.

4,768