Hyatt logo
Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 799 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,820 reviews

Salary deduction

When they are taking the decision about any of the employee regarding anything they are not bothering the same.Owners are very good but LC level peaple playing with the staff emotions,

Pros

Free food

Cons

Flexible

Fun and Timely manner.

Hyatt not only carrying of our customers, also care about our employees without they permission. This is very plus point of Hyatt. Well Team management. Superior no formality to work with colleagues. Nice place to working in freemind and growth knowledge.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

One day

Great work place for both experienced and learners

'We care for People So that they can be their best' is the slogan of Hyatt. The company not only teach you the Operational and Managerial tasks but they also focus on team work and employees growth. They also taught me how to value our guests (customers). So overall it's a great platform to earn experience and grow.

Pros

Free Lunch and discounts on rooms and restaurants for employees in the same hotel chain

Cons

Long hours, different shifts

Great people, inclusive environment, multi national exposure

Great people, inclusive environment, multi national exposure, lots of opportunities to learn and grow Open door and transparent management, would love to join back if there is an opportunity

great place to work

great place to work, good management, good people, very helpful. the managers are very helpful and very good, work environment is stressful but you enjoy a lot, Hyatt take care of their staff in a very good manner.

Lacks the way they treat interns at Grand Hyatt Mumbai!!0

I did not have a great time at Grand Hyatt Mumbai. The people were extremely rude, and overall a toxic environment at Grand Hyatt Mumbai. They pay was really low and the HR management was careless and unwilling to help!!

Pros

Cons

Low pay

Hyatt is a great organization to work with.Moreover

Hyatt is a great organization to work with.Moreover ,it's a family for me.The kind of work culture Hyatt has is just 'Wow' Experience!! for me.Hyatt takes care of it's People and is always ready to go that extra miles to create a wow experience!!!I was and I am always proud to be a Hyattian!! Will love 馃挄馃槝馃槝 to go back to Hyatt! Joined Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli in July 2017 nd again joined Hyatt Regency Kolkata in 2019 ,, sadly had to leave frm there in 2020 due to covid nd health issues.Buh always love to b a part of Hyatt family if got any opportunity to b a part of Hyatt family once again...

Pros

Great Cafeteria with healthy meals, fun activities and big smiles 馃槉

Cons

Long hours..

Food and Beverage service

Enjoyed working with the property gained Excellent knowledge About the Management field .and learned how to communicate with the Guest and members it ws great moment to work with that property and staff members .

Learning

Staff was supportive, learn to use innovation very well, learn mangmet skillsHyatt polices are best for a staff, you will get apprication for your work from seniors

Pros

Good management

Cons

Location of a hotel

Good experience at hyatt

I worked in grand hyatt hotel mumbai last 14 years . Very good experience with this hotel management, right now I am not working there but I will glad to serve you again. Thank you.

Pros

Very nice management

Cons

Overall not bad

Jobs at Hyatt

See more jobs

Very excellent work place & Learning zone

Hyatt one best place to work environment. Multiple culture, standard policy and procedures, respect each other, 6 values point in Hyatt. Good Management system..

Good

I have done my internship program at Hyatt, it was super good, that all no words to say , we can learn many more news things, the co-staff were so good

Hyatt - an amazing brand to work with

Hyatt - an amazing brand to work with. It's a wonderful brand. Nice work culture, wt opportunities to get internal transfer as well. Trainings are also good, in terms of learning.

Pros

Hycm, Perks & Benefits

Cons

Long working hours (which is wt all brands across the industry)

Hyatt Regency Chandigarh is a terrible place to work for trainees

It's not an exaggeration to say that I felt like I was not treated as a human when I interned at Hyatt, 16 hours a day was pretty normal. The human resource department turned deaf when interns requested them to not put them in banquets for majority of their training period. The food at 5th avenue wasn't very great either.

Cons

Extremely long working hours, non co-operative HR department, extremely low stipend for the quantity of work

Needs new management.

Professional chefs with IHM degree with great knowledge & experience made to cook food for GM's Dog. Too much of special meals request by GM's Family. More attention and care taken of GM's family than of Guest.

Pros

Friendly work atmosphere, free meals, learning & development.

Cons

Long hours, rude management

Good Meaningful Job

Good Meaningful JobLearning is very good. Best in league,Management- the Western Bosses are very good. Local bosses could be a bit better.Though Salary is low, learning is very good.Got International exposure from there.

Pros

Good Learning, Mutual respect, International quality

Cons

Strenuous work, Salary was slightly lower

Productive and happy workplace

Pros.- 1.Very understanding staff 2. Best for girls 3. They held many activities every week for their employeesCon's. 1. Long hours

Very nice management

Company have very good team to trained the employees in very short time.management is very nice to understand everything about to the employees. Foods are very tasty.

Productive, experienced,

It was fun to be their I served my duty as a Yoga Instructor and gym instructor in Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort, I left my job just because they are not giving my post title to be for which they appoint me.

Excellent

Good place to work. But be careful with some management personal. But overall excellent team to work with. Lots of things to learn. All are very friendly and caring.

Pros

Decent food, pickup/ drop facilities

Cons

Long working hours, micro management

All good.

Nice work culture. Supportive management. Work life balance. Career growth. Cultural activities. Personal attention by senior staff. Get to learn new things, exposure to other departments if you are interested.

Pros

Best in industry

Cons

All good

4,740