HyperQuality

HyperQuality Employee Reviews

Hyperquality provided flexiblity of work to its employees. The management is supportive too. The organization conducts lot of fun activities for its employees. However growth opportunities are quite less
Friendly place to work. Workaholic. Problem solving attitude. Focused on the Customer satisfaction. Giving importance to every employee. Good management
Good experience, good work culture.management and employee are skilled and helping in nature.Innovative ideas and products created.The most enjoyable part of the job is team meetings
Employee Centric company, helps employee to take stand for the roes and responsibilities, work environment and culture was good and always help employee to learn new things.
Very nice environment to work. No one will poke you unnecessary as like your previous company. Management is very helpful and always there to support you.
Basically working for quality giving feedback to client and maintain the data in excel. To find the agent errors on the call. To find the fatal in the calls.
coworkers were great,management was very good. supervisor was very helpful and friendly.salary was also good. if people join this company they do not want to leave it
Pros
parties, food, amazing environment
Cons
shifts are little long
Its been long that i have worked with this company, however what i feel is that the management needs to be more open to the feedback and should not provide growth to the individuals who do not deserve it. They also need to focus on the salary structures as the pay package is not as per the industry standards.
Good atmosphere and working culture. Management is very helpful and always encourage you and motivate you for the next level. Team members is very helpful and the environment is very friendly.
It is a decent place to work and learn new things. You may feel tired at times, but one can always release the pressure by walking up to the game zone or indulge in extra curricular activities which keeps happening from time to time to keep you stress free and motivated. Management is transparent and easily approachable.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Low salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HyperQuality?
Very good organisation for the employees who want to learn and grow themselves vertically. The atmosphere and policies are good and employee centric
Hyperquality is an amazing place for work; however it is a mid size company but it has beautiful atmosphere and that is the reason people are working there since many years. The only flaw with Hyperquality is salary packages/structure rest everything is there which one would think of to have in his/her job.
It is a better place for work and internal atmosphere is also good. Hyperquality focus on improving customer experience 24/7. We accomplish this through our proven and innovative methodology for evaluations and surveys, reliable and valid data, and quality assurance software resulting in specific recommendations from the agent to the company–wide level.
Pros
Cons
sometimes
Typical day at work: hitting the floor without training and without trainer I learned excel Management was poor over there Workplace culture is not so much fun loving Hardest part of job: the manager over there
Cons
I have worked seven years in HyperQuality. It was great experience working with all the team members and management. As a Quality Consultant i have learned quality aspects in detail. I have attended many training sessions which was conducted by company as free of cost and was really helpful. It was really a great work place to work with.
Great place to stick around and learn....You can explore new horizons here with lot of flexibility given to you for a hit and trial,,
Good Morning, As per my point of view Hyper Quality is real a good company & taking care of all the needs even they help us all the employee to grown with the company.
Pros
free transport, lunch, medical facility.
Cons
no problem with login hrs
Need to go professionally where I can learn as well earn, I have good knowledge of French, Sap, Excel . more then 5 yrs of work experience in French domain
Working environment is very good and supportive. Leads ans co-workers are very good and supportive. Learned a lot of things related to job and how to growth in organisation.
Pros
Good Environment.
Cons
Late night shift.
Good atmosphere and friendly people who helps in completing the assigned targets, HR team helps to attend the team leaders and managers first meeting which helps to make the interview smooth.
I want to stick to the company, which I can stable for the lifetime for the life carrier, and I want the fix week off included Sunday, because I am a christian
  1. Employee Reviews