I think ratios and per capita income and mental ability and than aptitude test
1.Basics of our Department Oriented Questions .
2.Test for practical knowledge or theory knowledge.
Be perfect clarity of roles and responsibility and your contributions
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. Tell me about yourself. -
4. Why should we hire you?
5. What are your salary expectations?
6. Why are you leaving or have left your job?
7. Why do you want this job?
8. How do you handle stress and pressure?
What do you do when things don’t go smoothly at work?
9. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
10. What are your goals for the future?
That is regarding technical discussions
Just made me speak on different topics
Interview questions will be based on the technical background of the employee and the position he/she is applying for.
Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.