IBM

India11,089 reviews

Found 11,089 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,944 reviews
hiketechnologybalancesalarytimingprojectcultureincrement

Good, great work place

Very happy with IBM. If you get squad leader from US. Your life is settle. Salary is on time. You get shift allowance and great opportunity to learn new skills

Productive and a good atmosphere to work. No discrimination and a safe place for women to be.

Got opportunity to learn.The company helped its employees to grow and excel at job by providing them training.Gave us a good pay according to standards.

Pros

Best place to work for women employees

Cons

No health care

IBM insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good learning and quality if work, but no hikes

If you can live for the same salary for many years, then IBM is the best place to work. You have flexible timings. These days they are forcing people to come to office for 3 days a week. It's very difficult to get appreciation/promotion

Pros

Clients(Projects), flexibility

Cons

no hikes, no appreciation

Very balanced company in terms of work and life.

I am very happy working with IBM, in terms of work and life, management. IBM also provide a very good work culture without any work politics.Overall good ratings from my side.

Pros

All Good

Cons

No cons

Good to join as a fresher or at the higher end of Salary.

Work life balance. Management is structured. But compensation sucks and stingy about hike. Job security is high. Learning provided and encouraged. Only need is retention of employees through good hike. Culture is strong and ethical. Highly recommended for women as a work place.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Stingy on Hike

Good company with bad management.

The company is good but the Kolkata branch management is very bad. The growth options or salary hike option is very much less. You need to work for 2 - 3 years to get a promotion

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Low Salary

Excellent

Very good organization it take care employees also provide good package initially. Management is good have good client to work and nice campus provide cab

Pros

Good management, nice work life balance, good learning opportunity

Cons

less hike

It's a good thing to be a part of such huge organization with a century of history behind

A day at my work will be filled more focused on completion of taskI learned how I should represent myself before the client and any organization.Workplace culture was okay.

Pros

Free health care check ups

Cons

Bad cafeteria

IBM is a decent work place and encourage work from home policy

Nothing major to put in here, IBM is very good company to work and do not keep more expectation in terms of growth progression.Over all IBM is a decent work place and encourage work from home policy.Politics are every where and there is a place in every company for us to grow and showcase our talent

Good place to settle down

IBM is a good place to learn and begin your career. Lot of resources to explore and nice projects to work. Company has very good policies and pay is decent.

IBM has great people and many nich innovations happens here. I would suggest that for experience folks its good place for setting down though they don't have much career growth.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Poor management specially people who are for more tenure. HR system is pathetic

Production

Good work environment,freindly approach towards employees,great opportunity for all who wants to work from home.Good work environment,freindly approve

Fun working there

Really good experience and learning aspects.Good work life balance and good communication with company employees boss, no politics. Understanding mates.

Productive and fun workplace

Work life balance and stable job,no big hikes.productive and fun workplace, importance and recognition for certification.Team lunches and other recreational events from time to time.

Pros

Team lunch and other such events

Cons

No big hikes

Poor Management

Good band, but suffering with poor management, lack of inclusiveness, very biased people. People are with the project for more than 15 years; they lack outside skillset and cannot adopt new people.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No clear vision, Biased people

It is very productive and fun place

I like my work and seniors are very helpful also work life balance .Very comfortable working environment, Good benifits, wfh options and so many things are in employee favour. So I would suggest to join IBM for better career.

Pros

wfh

Cons

old technology

we can manage both family and work. Employee friendly. Good Team interactions.friendly work place. Especially for women its a very good work place. they give more importance to women.

Pros

Annual parties

Cons

long hours if any critical issues

Good place to qork

Happy to have worked here for 7 years. My team culture was great and learned a lot over the years. Salary is a bit on the lower end, but apart from good place to work.

Productive and fun place to work

It was splendid working in IBM and the management was extremely supportive and was very helpful in achieving my goals and friendly atmosphere and also it made me flexible to learn multiple skills and roles.

Pros

Team lunch, outings

Cons

Not much

Best culture

Great place to work.policies are employee friendly.Unlimited sick leaves.Good for your CV.Learning is great free udemy access.People are friendly here.

Great

Good to join and lean and grow . Try to select best product and project which suits for you and your technical stack. Overall it is very good branded job security also very good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IBM with