IBM

IBM Employee Reviews

India10,864 reviews

Found 10,864 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,093 reviews

ok

ProsEveryone I have met is top notch and on their game.Exceptional training.Exceptional tools.Exceptional SupportThe best thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skillsConsNONEThe worst thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skills. You can get yourself lost in expertise sometimes but having all this knowledge to draw from is absolutely awesome and EVERYONE is ready to jump in and help, just waiting to be asked or to find a place to contribute.

Good company

Good company to work have to close with our managers to gain more.Depends on project pressure will be there And shifts also.Pay is ok bot much have to look.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Pay

Great company with good learning.

Company is really good with great learning and good management. The only thing is yearly hike is very low. We only get good hike during promotion. Login and logout time is not fixed.

Pros

No login and logout time, we just have to complete our work.

Cons

Low yearly hike.

Best company to work with, best salary and management is also goodYou also get unlimited sick leaves and work from home Only problem is dont accept salary hike.

Great work culture and less stress most of the time. Good opportunities and company policies.

IBM is known to be an employee friendly company and this is very true, The work load depends on the project and your manager but mostly its not stressful, The team is aways helping out and there is are a lot of learning opportunities, Package is good and there is no swipe in swipe out system. Even before covid, WFH was pretty common.

Pros

WFH few days a week, Unlimited Sick Leaves, Great team collaboration, Good brand value, Good job security in general, Good work life balance mostly

Cons

Some projects may have more work and few extra hours required eventually but it happens everywhere, No other con as such.

I love IBM I learnt a lot from my IBM I love this company

Actually I started my career from IBM.If I get opportunity again I will rejoin this I love this company. I learnt lot from this company.this company is has many processes. Company provide all the facilities for all employees .I really want to rejoin

Pros

I like this company

Cons

From this company I learnt a lot

Best place to work

Best place to workwork life balanceBetter Leave policy Sick leave policyWork from home optionGood ManagementGood work culture

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

Nothing as such

IBM is wonderful

Good Work life balance.Good Job security.No hike after joining.No Variable pay.Good retirement company.This is all i know and observed about this company

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No Internal hike

I feel good to work with IBM.

1:: work life balance is good.2:: Flexible timing.3:: No micro management.4:: Could get leaves whenever needed.5:: Has lot of learning forums from where employees can upgrade themselves.

overall good place to work.

Overall good place to work. learning is good...... will get change to work with different projects. Yearly hike is less.... Bones payed is also less compeer to other company's

Pros

work life balance

Cons

less salary hike

Career Growth

Career Growth OpportunitiesInternal opportunitiesInclusivenessTeam workSupportive managementCollaborationGrowth mindset managementRadical condor

Good

Good place to work. Supporting management. Friendly people. More projects. Good hike for lateral and more work from home.Company is good for female employees since they give more work from home.

Good

Cons

Good place to work Onsite opportunity

Good place to workDefinitely very good work life balanceLots of Onsite opportunity but very less salary compared to other IT companies . Not much scope of Salary hike or promotion.

Pros

The best work life balance compared to other IT companies

Cons

Salary not upto the mark

Work is peaceful

Work in IBM is peaceful. It depend on the process however my management was not so good. I love the work but hate the salary. It was hand to mouth salary

Pros

stress free work

Cons

salary

Great place to work good work withGreat life balance Great understanding clientsWork from home benefit is always there.Managers are not that great.Great internal tools for small works internally

Cons

very veryy low salary hikes

Good office

Company is good. Less salary compared to market. Work from home allowed. Unlimited sick leaves. Nice offices with good facilities. No free food or tea provided.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salary

Flexible for work and timing, Good Quality of work and learning opportunity, Hike and promotion are very rare.

ProsShift Allowance, Cab reimbursement for US, Canada projects, Good learning opportunity, good Quality of work, No bench policy, lots of project, Job SecurityCons:Promotion gets delayed for unnecessary reason, Hikes will be very minimal or no Hike at all

Cons

Work pressure but also had fun.

The pressure to achieve the target is to high. But u the recognition is also there, the work environment is friendly. Training is up to the mark. Learning is on going process every day. I learnt lot of things there. Was a great experience working there.

Pros

Monthly recognition

Cons

Productive, Customer feedback and focus on the work.

I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to meet with me this morning regarding in needs your videography. It was wondering meeting you and your team and learning more about your creative. I need workspace to IBM best to keep you service delivery specialist.. Future to work for strong and truthful to IBM.. IBM company seems like excellent organization i love that you are all committed to across department collaboration, and it was great hear so many people outside the marketing team participate in the creative process. In my experience that level of cooperation results in the best outcomes.

Pros

Improved efficient, Faster decided and take risk instead of humans

Cons

Selection of metrics and weights can be challenge by other stakeholders

Futuristic and process oriented

IBM is very process oriented company but it's a good for learning and grow also very supportive staff and good ambience overall. Loved to be worked here

Pros

No manager interference

Cons

Salary

A place where I learnt, applied skill which I am using now in my career

A good company to work, to learn and apply your skills. Good management policies and encourage employees to contribute and process oriented. I see less/No politics/favouritism compared to HCL. Due US Clients, we need to work in thier prime time. A dream company to work and retire.

Pros

Management, Learning scope, Job culture

Cons

Hike/promotion/bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,542