IBM

IBM

IBM Employee Review

IBM is a very good company to work withGood experience. Very professional environment. However hikes are not good. Even you work exceptionally hard you will get normal hikes. They want equality in salary hike among all staffs. That may be a reason of pain for you sometimes.

Same role

Excellent work culture and very good prospects to learn new technologies

IBM is an excellent company to work. It is one of the major MNC in IT sector.proud to say I am an IBMer.It has very good work culture and has lot of opportunities to learn new technologies and can grow in the area that you have specific interest.
Same role

Good working and Learning Platform

Got ample opportunity to learn new things in the company with all the support from managers.IBM always wants to do innovation in all the domain and lead the market. It could be a dream company for anyone if the workload could have been distributed properly.
Same location

Work Life Balance is very good

If you are agree to work with little less salary then IBM is best company to work.You will get good work, with life balance. More flexible, WFH, Lot of opportunities for learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,483
11,253
6,460
1,708
1,016

Compare IBM with

• IBM
  • Excellent Company. I liked my profile during my tenure and good learning experience