IBM logo
IBM

IBM

IBM Employee Review

Excellent work culture and very good prospects to learn new technologies

IBM is an excellent company to work. It is one of the major MNC in IT sector.proud to say I am an IBMer.It has very good work culture and has lot of opportunities to learn new technologies and can grow in the area that you have specific interest.

Same role

Excellent Company. I liked my profile during my tenure and good learning experience

IBM is a very good company to work withGood experience. Very professional environment. However hikes are not good. Even you work exceptionally hard you will get normal hikes. They want equality in salary hike among all staffs. That may be a reason of pain for you sometimes.
Same roleSame location

Good working and Learning Platform

Got ample opportunity to learn new things in the company with all the support from managers.IBM always wants to do innovation in all the domain and lead the market. It could be a dream company for anyone if the workload could have been distributed properly.
Same location

Nothing new to learn in the process i worked for. Collection department for recoveries team. Cross training is very rare. 10 hours shift and waiting for cab is even more stress. Makes you tiring. The only happiness is the team i worked with, oneness feel and we were like family.

Pros

every 3 months, team treat from management on our reward money from company.

Cons

Long hours work about ten hours shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,444
11,224
6,451
1,702
1,009

Compare IBM with

• IBM
  • Excellent work culture and very good prospects to learn new technologies