IBM
IBM Employee Review

Fun place to work with some obvious flaws

July 3, 2019
Busy workplace. A bit slow to change but overall friendly atmosphere. Safe working space as you aren;t constantly feeling the threat of being fired but this also breeds incompetence.
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
February 2, 2021
Same location
Subject -Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good start to the Freshers and Beginers.Should not stick to the same team, project or company for a longer period.There is no growth in appraisal.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hours, work pressure
  1. Fun place to work with some obvious flaws