IBM
IBM Employee Review

Good environment

July 5, 2019
Great place to work. learnt new things. supportive staff.
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
April 2, 2020
Same location
Sr. Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Great place- to work. You will get great security of the job you can build your self for future endeavors. You can also grow on the personal level overall good Exp. working with this company
  1. Good environment