IBM
IBM Employee Review

Good Workplace working in IBM

February 19, 2020
IBM is a good company to work. We have multiple projects. But for searching a new good project in IBM is a challenging task. Which we have to complete every after new project. Once release from one project we need to search new project.
January 2, 2021
Same role
SAP Consultant (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Great collaboration to achieve a vision. Continuous growth with up-skilling. Free to innovate new things. Work life balance Good trainings work from home facility Global clients
Pros
Continuous growth with up-skilling.
July 21, 2020
Same role
SAP PI Consultant (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Working in ibm is flexibility with work and team mates. Work culture is better and u will find no pressure of work and find good benefits like work from home option.
April 15, 2021
Same location
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) - Pune
This is perfect company to stay and learn . It has best management and job security. But if you expect a good pay then boss you got it all wrong. You will be paid according to manager's will and his frame of mind. But trust me you will be backed by the manager be it any other scenario. My managers were the best.
Pros
Opportunity to learn all the kind of techs. Switch teams easily. Gatherings. Unlimited sickleaves.
Cons
Pay scale will increase like a tortoise will run in the race, but u need to ask your manager for the same.
  1. Good Workplace working in IBM