IBM
IBM Employee Review

Great place to learn

October 2, 2019
IBM is a great brand to associate with and also a great learning experience. I learned dispute management within a team and with customers. Since more than one team was involved in resolving a customer query, I learned how to work and communicate effectively in a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have happy customers and to resolve an issue under SLA. My manger was a great mentor to work with. We worked hard as a team and also had fun. Work culture was professional and fun.
October 22, 2020
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
June 15, 2020
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It was very good experience working on Heterogeneous environment in IBM.Learnt process of ITSM . Got good understating of security related concepts.
  1. Great place to learn