IBM
IBM Employee Review

March 24, 2021
It's a good place to work and learn new skills to flourish in our careers. Good workplace culture. The working hours were 10 hours which I thought is a bit too long. I learned lots of things during my tenure with IBM. One thing I like about IBM is that it provides lots and lots of opportunities for its employees to learn. The hardest part is sometimes working becomes so stressful at times but still, they can't be eliminated.
Pros
great opportunity to learn
Cons
10 hours of work
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
May 13, 2021
Same location
Application Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
IBM is a very good place for experienced candidates, we can explore more things parallelly we can enjoy more fun when participating events occasionally.
  1. Great place to work