IBM
IBM Employee Review

Productive and Fun Workplace

October 7, 2019
Great Management and team work Good salary and holidays Great work place for learning One of the best companies to work for Clean workspace Free transport
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Hectic work load
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
February 2, 2021
Same location
Subject -Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good start to the Freshers and Beginers.Should not stick to the same team, project or company for a longer period.There is no growth in appraisal.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hours, work pressure
  1. Productive and Fun Workplace