IBM
IBM Employee Review

Very good work experience

June 15, 2020
It was very good experience working on Heterogeneous environment in IBM.Learnt process of ITSM . Got good understating of security related concepts.
October 22, 2020
Same roleSame location
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
January 10, 2021
Same location
Solaris and Linux administrator (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I am proud to be an iBMer and have had fair to good experience and management is friendly nature. I learnt lot many things. Good work environment and culture. Team mates are very supportive and management is transparent
  1. Very good work experience