IBM
IBM Employee Review

Wonderful and Smart work with E learning

May 3, 2020
* Fun at work * Productive * Excellent Learning Techniques * Smart work Culture * Open Environment * Co-operative and mentoring with coaching * Excellent Management
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
January 6, 2021
Same location
Tele Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Work culture is Very good. A good learning culture. I worked at IBM full-time for more than a yearProsAmazing work cultureCan learn a lot in short timeConsAs a graduate hire, you don't have an option to choose the domain you want to work in.
  1. Wonderful and Smart work with E learning