IBM
IBM Employee Review

Workplace is chaotic yet was fun

July 15, 2019
Workplace is chaotic yet was fun. Worked in the nighshift, transport was taken care of. Enough sickleaves are provided too.worked for 10 hours a day though not justified why.
October 22, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
July 26, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
March 2, 2021
Same location
CSA (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Grate place to be in this office i never had any problems when I was working every one were very friendly and had very good Training programs for my job profile
  1. Workplace is chaotic yet was fun