IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

I am align with IT Infrastructure & Operation though I have been given chance to work to support customer in SAP & also got appreciation from customer.
- On timely work always gets appreciation - Every employee gets remark for work they accomplished. - Every employee have equal opportunity to present their skills - Open environment to learn and deploy opportinity.
I like ti working with IBM Our PM is helpfull to us for day to day work and self improvement We have good team work and all are helpfull together. They are gave good support.
IBM is one of the Top Class IT Company that one can find in Ahmedabad. With the kind of Infrastructure, Location and the Perks being offered, i dont believe any other company in Ahmedabad can offer that. The Experience one can get here is of the International standards and would definitely count towards a better Career growth.
IBM is very much process oriented company. I really enjoyed my tenure here. Lots of learning and opportunities to improve self skills. Only issue is salary as increments are happening in peanuts.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Salary
Great Company to learn how process and system works. Value Employee aspirations Providing Learning Platform Believes in Client First Employee Equality in policies
Among servers IT companies, IBM is one company who give all type of benefits, best work culture, opportunity to diversify the line with in IBM by doing IBM designated courses. This is a company where a person can spend his or her life.
Working with IBM ( SAP MM consultant) has been a great learning experience as a fresher. We get to work in a corporate culture exploring career progression opportunities with challenges in a leading organization where I have utilized my communication skills, smart working ability, assertive behavior to make a tangible contribution for the growth of the organization and myself.
- Improve client experience through higher quality service driven by a culture of accountability, structure redesigns (Client First), improved solution's, focus on performance, etc. This will be measured through CERS, RFS, higher reference ability, and lower missed SLAs. - Meet SLA and improvement of SLA Attainment - 100% ILC Clocking on weekly basis - Ensure Client Satisfaction with Ontime delivery and quality of work - Continue to execute Service Delivery Strategy of Standardization and Globalization - Drive Standardization in the way we do business, quality - Implement automation tools and processes and achieve planned cost savings and quality improvements. Increase global collaboration and consistency as well as improved innovation and standardized solution's. - Improve quality, standardization, and innovation in Solution delivery -Drive adoption and use of global/AP best-practices for tools and processes by the Portfolio SSO teams through the service lines.
Pros
medical leave unlimited
Cons
management higher key
Great Place to Work and Learn new skills. Great Work culture and environment. Worked on Automation and Innovation. Open workplace to work on required skills.
Compensation and Benefits could be better. Good Work-Life Balance. Flexibility in terms of New Opportunities. Reason for Change - Relocation. Provided Opportunities for lateral Movement.
Pros
Better work Life Balance
Cons
Compensation and Benefits.
Good technology solution.... IBM watson solutions... BI solution has immense good solution.... Working solution is good for retail, government solution..
I think IBM is not good in terms of payment and promotion. You will give 100% effort but at the end of year you will be getting nothing which will automatically demotivate you.
Pros
only facility is there that you can work from home also and IBM provides flexibility
Day starts with review/updates on the live cases, opportunities. Whole day activities includes customer meetings, OEM meetings to generate business/leads. Team leaders always guide & ready to help to take the case to the next level. Corporate governance, integrity is top priority of IBM.
I am working closely with top management of IBM and my client. Managing sensitive business services across globe for my client with the help of my team of more than 250 team members. I learnt a lot about handling core business services from top of the hierarchy. Workplace culture is good, but with high pressure to maintain quality. Hardest part my job is to satisfy multiple stakeholders with contradictory expectations and most enjoyable part of my job is to mentor a big team and guiding them to built their career and future.
Pros
Chance to impact life of people
Cons
High pressure of responsibility and ownership
IBM is brand and the name is enough to tell everything. Here everyone is employee and all are family members. About experience life, IBM give me different clients with amazing fields for develop and work. So i learn more and more.
Pros
Free Dinner in Year, Best Entertainment Programs
Cons
Increment Gaps
Nice Work place at Ahmedabad. Friendly Management Concentrate only on Delivery. All the Policies are transparent. Timely Training scheduled by Management. Good exposure to deal with Business Team.
Hi, Its good exposes i got while working with IBM. Installation and support cases for IBM power server, Storage,System X for entire south Gujarat. Managing team in baroda with 5 members. Over all Good.
Co-Workers are good and believe in team Hardest part of the job was to meet business targets 24 x 7 A typical day at work was pressure and demand from client
  1. Ahmedabad, Gujarat