IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 4,585 reviews matching the search
Overall my experience was good with this company.i got lots of opportunities to learn new things and implement in my day-to-day task.also colleague was very supportive.
It's a good place to work and learn new skills to flourish in our careers. Good workplace culture. The working hours were 10 hours which I thought is a bit too long. I learned lots of things during my tenure with IBM. One thing I like about IBM is that it provides lots and lots of opportunities for its employees to learn. The hardest part is sometimes working becomes so stressful at times but still, they can't be eliminated.
Pros
great opportunity to learn
Cons
10 hours of work
It's a great opportunity for any one to get placed in IBM either with job placement or any internship that you have undergone into it.I got internship for 5 months in IBM under Noc - Team.It's a great place with good atmosphere around the employees that I have taken training.And the management supports very well by guiding and helping in your studies and knowledge sharing.
Pros
Good support management
Cons
Leaving the IBM when you are no longer with placement
Most flexible and comfortable working environment. But compensation and increments very less. Best place to work until retirement. Best work life balance.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Compensation
Stressful project with no proper management. No matter how hard you work it's a waste here. No proper band hike and no recognition for the work you have done.
Pros
Wfh
Cons
No Band hike
Grate place to be in this office i never had any problems when I was working every one were very friendly and had very good Training programs for my job profile
Work life balance is good and more growth towords technical knowledge improvements but the salary hike is bit less to stay long in IBM. job is secure and managment is good
Day starts at 9am to 5pmLearnt collaboration and analytical techniquesCulture is very pseudo as its everyone to themselvesMeeting targets when submitting reports is the hardest part as every report needs to go out quickly and we get the report just that evening. Once we get the report we need to analyse it and send it out to the leadership teamThe most enjoyable part has been that you are part of such a large organization and if you are a good achiever the company goes out of its way to give recognition
Pros
Very good case studies and one can improve and grow fast
Cons
all is slef driven no one to help or assist you
Good start to the Freshers and Beginers.Should not stick to the same team, project or company for a longer period.There is no growth in appraisal.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hours, work pressure
I enjoyed working over there, some time work might be more, irrespective of that, its employee-friendly, cooperative, supportive. The overall management system is good. I personally don't have any complaints but there are not enough annual increments that are the only thing that bothers, or else we can stay there till retirement. I left the company only because my expenses were more and the income which I was earning was not compensating my demands.
Pros
Wfh, not monitoring of time, sick leaves for resonable sickness
Cons
no much annual hikes
We have a good work life balance but it depends on project if ure a developer.You may be given a project single-handedly.Do not expect a good hike.Negotiate good before joining
Pros
Free tea/cofee, cabs for women at night
Cons
Low hike
There are learning opportunities available. But employees have to be proactive to grab them. IBM offers a stable work environment with flexible work options.
Pros
Flexible timings, Work life balance
Cons
Poor compensation/hikes, Managers dont provide enough support for the employee to grow.
IBM is very good company less care about existing employees. Promotion cycle is very prolongated . They are least bother about the salary of existing employees.Work Life balance is fine but depends upon project. HR policies are very strong and everything are very much open. Lots of policies , so employee should know those to survive.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Salary and Growth
Good Company to work and flecibility in work from home options Available depending on the project. usually Managers are good and no micro management done by any of my managers in IBM.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work can be hectic
Good to work, independence in taking decisions related yo our work.You prove and perform you get the right encouragement.Awesome place to work.. specially for women employees
Pros
We need to be careful with managers, they always try to manipulate on your benefits. But IBM HR policies are good and protect employees. HR policies and process about employee protection is awesome.
Pros
Job security and good benefits
Cons
Not all managers have ethical standards
Integrity Culture Values Ethics Trust Work life balance Professional Learning opportunities Upskilling Work life balance. Personal career development , no micro management
Pros
Job satisfaction
Work life balance and management can be better. Work environment can be better.HR has been seen at the time of interview only. Never I saw the HR after that.
Will get opportunities to learn new technologies.Care about IBMers' health with various programs like flu vaccinations, yoga, jumba, nutrition sessions, parental care, etc.
Nice and excellent place, wonderful environment and projects to work.No stress and very flexible work timings
Nice Company. Good work-life balance. The salary is ok. risk of job security - they have fired entire teams as well. tenure-based growth. You can get some certifications.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Job security
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka