IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 4,591 reviews matching the search
Good company for experienced person, for freshers you can't learn much here, politics are there, good support from colleagues. We can manage both work and personal life.
Good Environment to work and flexible to work and experiences people to work with and good to learn and execute in new projects.Inspriration from manager to do well.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Cons
Work from Home
I prefer GTS over GBS, IBM is a good place to work provided you have a good manager. It's a manager driven company. I had mixed experience working with IBM.
Not able to comment because after working for so many year there is not much increment and promotion in job.Work presser is not much but as I was progressing not getting that much challenge .
+ - Good working experience. - Good domain leadership and management - Open culture for innovation - - Compensation benefits not in par with the market - Lack of visibility into organizational changes unless available on public domain
Good place to work in IBM,we have work from home option based on project. Learning is more in IBM.Hardest part is after exploring new skills not able to switch project.Some times reference will work out in internal projects.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Yearly hike
IBM India is bad. IBM other countries are really good. I have worked in Switzerland for couple of project. It was great experience working with European and their excellent work culture make me to feel working in IBM is fun and lovable.
IBM is one of the best companies to work for. The work culture and environment is very good. very flexible and work life balance is just amazing. overall its a great place to work.
Pros - Benefits - Work hours - Relaxed culture Cons - Slow-paced - Top heavy with Govt like hierarchy - Limited innovation - Product company (sales) mindset
IBM is an excellent company to work. It is one of the major MNC in IT sector.proud to say I am an IBMer.It has very good work culture and has lot of opportunities to learn new technologies and can grow in the area that you have specific interest.
I have learnt a lot during my tenure with IBM, and if I get an opportunity to work with IBM again, definitely I would be more than happy to accept the offer.
Excellent, good, enjoyed working in the team. Team effort was required.
Its productive work environment and Worth working with IBM, You have more possibilities for learning. Work place culture is best in IBM. You will also get Proper food.
Work area not much good .so seeking better position to improve my skills and update myself with current technology.i can handle work pressure with any condition
They have hired me for one of project later the project is not extended due to some reason, So they kept in bench for 6 months then i quite the job and joined in different company. One of worst company i ever had
Salary part is little less but if you work hard and smartly, and deliver the client queries on time, you will get great benefits and appreciation. With respect to bands that means the position level, some kind of adjustments you have to make. But overall again I will say, good atmosphere with good management but with little benefits.
IBM is an information technology, or IT, company that generates income by helping its clients solve business challenges and become more efficient and better place.
Time flexibility is a plus, easily approachable Management, Weekend availability on adhoc need basis. Team work is appreciated. Work pressure is not much.
Its really a great platform to learn more knowledge and giving work-lift balance. Worked with different BI projects and got lot of business knowledge.
Good, challenging and help you to grow with your passion. Let you move in your interested domain and let you set your skill Goals are well defined in the starting of the every year.
The management is average, can be more open to the employees. Nice place to work and learn. It provides solid platform to enhance your skills and education by various sources . culture is generally Good and name ibm brings a certain respect to an individual in business circle.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka