IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 4,591 reviews matching the search
Good company for experienced person, for freshers you can't learn much here, politics are there, good support from colleagues. We can manage both work and personal life.
IBM is a great company and working with any IBM is a pride because you would find many IBM'ers throught the industry. There is a great work life balance in IBM and that is something really make this company different. Thanks sukrut
Over-all every things good for work culture and nice place to learning and growth. As per skill we can chang our Project and location also. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Overall good company with lot of learning and automations. Yearly hikes were very less but job security is very high. Diverse culture. Highly ethical.
Productive and Fun at work place . Work pressure always there but easy to manage as Top Management is supportive and friendly. Pay wise less compared to competitors in the market.
1.Normal shift 2.Good to work and very good atmosphere to work with big team 3.larning nre technologirs 4.Workplace cultute is goof 5.Team is very good and supportive.
They follow old/traditional project technics. IBM is Good at bidding long term projects. Worked on critical escalated projects delivery an as SDMager.
Project was very critical and too much pressure to take the oncalls during the shifts. We never had a fun time during the working hours. Sometimes we are supposed to work even on the week off as well.Always work only. No time to have fun and all.
I am in IT industry for the last 5 years and IBM is my 2nd job. Summary of my experience about IBM Pros Best place to work in India if you are looking for flexibility in your work schedule, When other players in the industry turning micro management - such as 9 hour swipe in policy, it is only IBM where you get 100% flexibility, I can firmly say that no one in the industry today can offer IBM’s level of flexibility
I had really good experience in IBM, as it was my first company. The people over there we well cultured and professionals. The way they treat their colleagues is really appreciable. I really miss my old team.
Working in IBM is very good experience. Managers are good when you have good rapport with them. Interview process is very bad due to hr mismanagemt. Hiring through referral is good to get job there
Pros
Full job security
Cons
Difficult to get promotion
Great place to work and learn new things to improve soft and hard skills. Also, I would recommend people to work in IBM as it is good path to start the career.
I worked in IBM India for 3 years here are some of the prons of the company. 1) Lots of learning 2) Good work life balance 3) Work environment is good
nice to work here as fresher for 1 year and nice environment and flexible hours to work and a nice career opportunities you can get here and here learning new things has a best scope.
Manager driven company,employees don't have HR contacts at all. good for workaholic. work and personal life balance is difficult in Service projects. i dont recommend to join for service based companies personally when you are in Security domain and support profile.
Enjoyed working in IBM and had a satisfying experience. I got good work life balance and also team culture is very competitive as well as supportive. It is very well suited for female employees
Excellent work culture. flexible and pleasant environment to work. no much hike or bonus in terms of compensation.. very diverse in terms of opportunity
Competitive and stressful workplace. Work culture is good. Lack of focus on usage of technology and poor management skills. I upskilled in Python coding, Machine learning and other major areas.
Pros
Employees can find enough time to up skill with vast learning resources in IBM along with the job.
Cons
Low salary pay and no benefits.
A place which gives plenty of opportunities we can explore ourselves and best employee friendly company,with best team , will be having team engagement activities, team outings
Its great opportunity to learn and work and grow in IT career.Its good oppurtunity to learn and grow leadership skills and enhance our career as software engineer.
Best place to start a career, flexible working hours, work life balance , compensation and benefits, good management, Great learning opportunities, nice peers to work with.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka