IBM logo
IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 4,592 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,819 reviews

Supper place to work

Liked the environment in the workplace and job security .I learnt discipline and how to enjoy while working .Never seen any hardest part .over all liked to work

IBM is a really good company to work with

The infrastructure and the management are always outstanding when compares IBM to any other companies.The job culture at IBM especially from an HR department is very amazing

Productive and Active

Management Skills,Corporate nurturing,hard learning,self motivation. Need to get the work done without any set back in our process. Good process learn

Great place to work. Team is very supportive and collaborative. Lot of opportunity to learn and up-skill. Management help to grown in the career. In ideal place of work for women employees.

Work life balance is excellent

Good company to work for ladies. But the company is not giving any hike for last few years. Giving good flexibility for working so that can manage both the family and professional things.

Good place to settle

Salary growth will be less but good place to settle. Life time job and enough work from home and leaves.We can get projects according to our location wish.

IBM provides us to explore the skills we want to aspire. The work life balance is excellent. The management and the leadership is transparent. Provides opportunity to learn

Very good for the freshers. Will get to know about the corporate culture & how to go forward with ones career.

I was put up in a wrong place, where I found to be less interested & which has no scope to build my career. They failed in making use of my skills in a right way. The experience I gained there dint help me, that put me under a nasty employer after IBM. Once you get under a manager & not interested in his team’s work & approach him for a team or activity change, you are in a wrong situation that your present manager & the proposed manager-to-be are less concerned about you. But People who get into correct team are so lucky as they get their career built in a very good manner. Only to my satisfaction I was an IBMer.

Employee friendly

Employee friendly, flexible. IBM takes care of the needs of its employees. There's immense learning opportunities at IBM and one can explore different roles.

It is very fun & relaxed

I IBM is very good company and work life balance is very good, Also we can enjoy while working without stressful, also I can surely tell you can enjoy work life balance

Jobs at IBM

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

prodcutive

It Was an organization which provided me with an environment to constantly ,learn and evolve, and to play a crucial role in the growth of me and organization as well

fine to work with IBM.

Nice to work with IBM. Good Opportunities , Learning and Training. Collaboration with different teams , good hike and promotion. Exposure to Different technologies.

Worklife balance and flexibility for women in terms of work from home

Worklife balance and flexibility for women in terms of work from home in times of need. Great work culture managing multiple project deliverables. Communication with external and internal client representatives.

Work life balance

A very good company to work, has good flexibility and fantastic work life balance. There is enough and more opportunities for learning, collaboration.

relaxed and fun place to work

fun at work place, relaxed work culture and place, trust in employees always - job security is of ut most priority at IBM. Comfortable working environment.

Productive and fun work place

The most enjoyable part of the job. The workplace culture was very nice. A good place for learning. Work life balanced. Friendly environment & easy to communicate.

fun place to work at

Good place to start your career with. Great team support, it was wonderful to have started this as my first company post completion of my graduation. Pay offered is good too based on experience.

Pros

team lunches, leave policy.

Cons

unhygienic canteen

Collaborative and learning environment

Very good company.Only thing the salary is not in par, where as there are some existing employees who are not worth not to be there as per their skill set.

Flexible timings and cooperative colleagues

It was very convenient for me as they have the flexibility to work from home and even no strict swipe In and swipe out policy. which gave every employee their freedom to work.

Professional work environment

Good professional environment with professional employes and helping nature management with employ satisfying with necessary amenities like transport , food , recreation.

Good company to work for. And also can learn new technologies. Also the work environment is good and flexible to work. Overall I would recommend for others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,437